Reviews for Love Will Prevail
wiccariangoddessofthemoon chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Oh please write more!
Double G chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Great story! I vote for SerenaxDarien.
XxStarRobinxX chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
update! darien and serena forever! (sorry if you like seiya and serena. yeah, yeah, i like them too but darien and serena are better together in my opinion.) update soon!
silverserenity01 chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Hi

I like your story so far. I would like to make a suggestion.

first, I realize that, in almost every fics that there Seiya in it, Serena have to go whit him. Personnaly, I don't mind Seiya but I think that Serena should stick on a choice: She want Darien so let her at least have a chance to prouve her innocence.

Also, when Diamond or Seiya try to win her heart, It would be cool if Serena doesn't fall in love immediately after Diamond or Seiya do something for her. No matter what they do, let her be the last to make the decision and make her even piss of if the 2 try to impose her a choice, that would kick some ass!

Seconde, "I’m tired of everyone thinking that about me. I don’t want everyone to think of me as weak. I can be strong and serious when I had to, and I always see the bright side of things." now that the kind of thing Serena would say but it sad that I don't hear it often. I want to say that you make Serena character realistic!

third, Personnaly, I would prefer Serena & Darien at the end but if he to idiot to trust Serena then... let her kick his ass to for not believing in her love for him.

Four, Nehenelia & Darien... you have surprise me whit that one. I thought it was Beryl!

So, in conclusion, whatever you decide to do, let Serena have her way and decide to be with who she want, not because other decided for her and if those other try to get in her way...(I really like saying that hehe)let her kick their asses.

Thank and continue your wonderful work!
Kusama Saya chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
plz update i cried in this one and the story is so god and emotional
Affinitive chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
such a sweet story, I really hop yu continue updating.
michelle chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
omg, this is soo good! damn, serena is soo lucky 3 guyz in love with her. lol, keep on with this gurl.
serenity11287 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
I love this fic! please update soon! i really want to know what happens.. please write it longer to!
PriestessHelene chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
I really like the story so far. I have some questions/ideas? Prince Diamond is back to life? I thought he died to save Sailor Moon from Wiseman? I think the only way to bring him back was that the other was a clone, _. I think Diamond could do better with Molly or Rei better than Serena/Usagi. Seiya I could see with anyone only because his charater is a clip and paste, lol but seriously, he has a wide range of emotions to work with. I can't wait to see how you twist Serena/Usagi & Darien. I love the words from each song that you bring with each chapter it set a pace that gives different ideas to spring different emotions. Keep going with this story!
sereNendy chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
you know, even tho darien is supposed to be really smart, he is really really stupid to not see how much serena cares for him. gah. update soon!
Maggie chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
update quickly! dis story sounds soo cute! update!
Ukyou Senshi chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Good job! the flash back was a good addtion!

~Mindy
Ukyou Senshi chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hi Sel! i'm mary's friend Mindy! i abosolutely luff this fic! Update!
Mango-moo chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
I love this story! Please update soon! And let Serena end up with Darien! I'm an anti-Seyia fan sorry other reviewers! I just can't stand the lil creep! Mybe it's cause of the other fanfictions that I've read! But keep up the great work! An check out my story! thanks!
Starlight Socrates chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AN UPDATE! me so happy... nice chappy, though I'm a little confused as I've only read SOME manga and seen SOME anime SM... oh well... PLEASE UPDATE!