Reviews for Princess Tutu: Chapter of the Bird
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 2 . 9/15
Your story captures Princess Tutu so well, for a minute I forgot I was reading a fanfic! Everything about it is so accurate to the original. You even include music pieces to go along with the story. I can see everything in the story actually happening as an episode. I look forward to reading the rest of it and seeing how the story turns out!
Hi. Just wanted to say that this is one of the most amazing fanfics I have ever read. It's extremely well thought out..right down to the music in each scene.. so as I wait with great anticipation for the last chapter I would just like to say job well done. You have absolutely caught the heart of the show and for that I am extremely glad. Every time I read this I have to keep reminding myself that it is actually a fanfic and not an official sequel to the original series..So totally in love with this..Hope you update soon!
Nelja chapter 24 . 8/23
Awesome as ever! What is the link between Trutho and the Raven? I really wonder. Now we get suspense at both sides of the story!

I can't wait fo the ending. It's been more than 10 years and it wa worth every day.
Nelja chapter 23 . 8/23
Haaaa; a short chapter, but very moving! I love the inner conflict of Caras that he refuses to acknowledge but the sword does. And how he becomes the Raven anyways, and there's still hope when they protect his body.

The short scene with Malen and Freya was touching too. I love these PoVs of outsiders.
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 8/22
Good two chapters!
Nelja chapter 22 . 4/15
Oh, I love so much the evolution of Rue in here! It's not the only thing I liked, of course. I really like the direction the plot takes, Takako being completely unfazed by her kidnapping, Autor solving a mystery, and the big battle looming at the horizon. I'm less invested in the Trutho plot, but I'm sure it's going somewhere and the two will mix again in a surprising way!

Thank you again for this fic, it's on of the best I've ever read in any fandom.
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 4/15
Good ten chapters.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 22 . 4/15
Getting mega super fantastic good can't wait for more
Nelja chapter 20 . 1/7
It was EPIC!
All the Norse myth references! The backstory you made for the raven is wonderful, i really believed in it. It makes us feel sorry for him without using the cheap trick "he was not responsible, he had no choice"
I also love what you did with the Norns and Macbeth's heart, how it links the two main plots.
In the beginning, I was all "and Sagi? Why don't we see Sagi?" and when it came, I was not disappointed! I love the girl so much!
Your story becomes even more wonderful when I didn't think it was possible!
Nelja chapter 19 . 1/7
I love all your illusion scenes so much, they are really telling about the characters and heartbreaking too!
*going to read the next chapter*
Meta-Akira chapter 20 . 1/6
A fantastic double update! It was intriguing to see into the minds of the characters and what they feared the most, but even more interesting was the Raven's backstory. It was wonderfully done, especially how you handled his spiral downwards into anguish and his loss of his sense of self.
I greatly look forward to your next update, as this story has been a joy to experience!
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Mytho: Let's not tell my wife about this! Geeneeous! I am so smart! She will certainly not get mad and join me doing this dangerous task as soon as she finds out! I am so darn smart!
Nelja chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
It's wonderful again! It seems close to the final, and I wonder how the unresolved part with Frollo will play into it. Also, I'm a little sad not seeing Rue in this chpater at all. But otherwise, this chapter is magnificent! I love the part with Uzura and the Guardians, I like what you do with William, all the personal interactions were delightful, and the ending was breathtaking!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
Interesting can't wait for more