Reviews for After the Storm
yistae chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Wow! This was an awesome story! I need more. Please please pleeaaassseeee update.
Lunatic Belle chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hey!

I just read your fanfic and it's awesome! Good work :) It would be so cool if continued to write this one, but I just read you only update when you find a new boyfriend and since your current one seems to be perfect, there won't be an update anytime soon. Plus the story is kinda perfect for a one shot. ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you, that your fanfic's pretty cool

byebye :)

Belle
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Love this story so far XD

cant wait for the next chap -
animefangirlNoriko chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
GAH! NO! MORE ALICE/FREY FLUFF! NO . . . UPDATE OR ELSE I WILL INJURE YOU JUST ENOUGH TO GET YOU TO UPDATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO IMPAIR YOUR ABILITY TO WRITE KISSES! UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE FREY FANS IN THE WORLD!

Krystel

PS in case you didn't pick up on this, UPDATE PLEASE! (by the way, if you didn't pick up on that, may I suggest assisted classes?)
animefangirlNoriko chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh wow. I want to say that the kissing bit was AMAZING but if I say that then there's a chance that you won't write any more kissing bits so I'm going to be forced to say that you need practice even though you don't really. Does that make any sense? Yeah. Didn't think so. PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!

Krystel
laura chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
that was soo good
random reader who luvs alice19 chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
whoa! that was very good! both were very very interesting...you know the characters well and man do i feel bad for kyo...i mean he luved alice first-.-...heh anyways, i really enjoyed reading ur fic!
Kirara Kitten chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
OMG! How can you not think your story's good! I love Alice and Frey together! I think they should have ended up together in the manga! Update soon pretty please! x3
nejii chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
ALICExFREY!

frey is awesome. i love frey.

FREY IS MINE. -sweatdrop-

...uh. about your fanfiction... it's pretty awesome too. xD poor ky├┤ though...
J.J.Valentine chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
lol i dont remember if i've reviewed this one before or not, but i really hope you continue it cause it rocks my socks!
Umi chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Out of 10 its a 25! i loved it, best Alice 19th FF i've read so far! Please make another chapter!
SilentHopeX3 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
i liked it! nice story, please update asap- can't wait to find out what's gonna happen!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
Very good! I like.
YamiHoshi chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
Alright. This is getting good. Please post more soon. I wanna find out what happens because of the little make out session.
NeoAthena chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
*Glomps Frey and bites Alice* Mine, all mine you can't have!

Keep up the good work! You give me something to glomp and bite!