Reviews for When Worlds Collide
NotACreativePerson chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
why dont you write any more?
its like you disappeared off the face of the earth.
if you ever see this please pm me of update this story? *HUGEpuppydogeys* pwease
Shane's Skittles chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Once again, you're amazing. I will keep this one brief since My review of Sinners was so long. This is one of my favorite stories. Rei and Tala were always one of my favorite pairings. While it never made sense due to the fact they never actually talked to each other in the show, you're the only author to create an au where they actually make sense. While hoping and praying for an update seems useless and unlikely to ever happen, I do hope you read my review and know that even though its been 3 years since you updated you have loyal fans who still read your work even though its unfinished. I've been a huge fan since 2004and wish you the best of luck in life.
endofallthings chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
I love this story! Well written and exciting :D Keep up the great writing!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
hmm, I wonder if this is a "uh oh" moment. Still, without lube, Tala must have hurt quite a bit, hopefully Rei knew how to use that saliva, and prepared Tala properly. Which in itself, is weird cause I always figured rei would be uke (like in most of ur fics). What a nice change . Good job, lets see what happens next time. U know, besides Lee getting angry.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
hm, by the the timing of it, it looks like u changed it just a week or few before rei left. meaning he may not even have a bit beast, just like lee and the others too...but of course maybe since this is slightly OU, Rei could have been planning on staying. its hard to tell. But nice work, this is the only way a Tala/kon fic could truly work (without it becoming a threesome between kai and the two *smirk*). Especially since in all three seasons, they never once exchanged dialog (i think). The only time they ever met and conversed, is in the manga, and we won't go there cause it wasn't that good.
123456789 chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
I love this story! I love it! You can't imagine how much I love it! Please update, I'm begging you! I can't live on if I won't find out how it continues!
NobodyInParticular chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
Hi! I just read this whole story in one go and all I can say is ... I FUCKING LOVE IT ! ... Please continue, please !
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Please, pLease Please tell me your going to keep going! this was so perfect and such a great cliffhanger and there are so few truly awsome Tala Ray fict never mind with Tala as the yku! this is one of my top ten ficts and is pretty damn colse to the top so please keep going!
kdawwg chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I LOVE IT! All of your stories are amazing, but this one is definitely my favorite. You wrote Tala and Ray's characters just how I imagine them to be :D:D I can't WAIT till you update! I see that it's been a while, but I really hope that you plan on finishing this story!
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Haha, yeah if only you made it M. Oh well it was still good and I hope they get together after figuring everything out instead of waiting till one breaks down. ( That was NOT a suggestion, please do not do that or else ray and tala won't be the only ones breaking down. ) Keep updating awsome chapters please and I can't wait for the amazing ending. Hope you update soon. -
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Love this- sad to see no updates.
RavenSara84 chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
I really like this story, it's well written and the character's are... Well, in character and it's all nicely paced too.
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you probably lost a bit of an idea for this story, or your other stories have been the main focus, which I think is a bit sad, because this is a brilliant story and a good pairing, upon saying that the other story you have is pretty darn awesome too.
Though you haven't updated this one in over two years I hope you will do so at some point.
unknown chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
I love this story! I sometimes reread it it so good! Please update it! I know you must have some ideas about what happens flowing through your mind!
Shane's Skittles chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
This is my favorite story out of all the ones you have written. I hope that you pick it back up soon. Thank you for all of your wonderful work.
YouWish83 chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
Is THIS enough to get a little attention around here?