Reviews for The Same, But Different
The Padawan453 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Haha! Laughed my butt off at the endning! XD
MassiveSinger chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Heheheh! Poor, April... I'd bet she'd like some "normal" brothers...

Awesome little one-shot!
BlowMyHeartUp chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
XD Hilarious! *is laughing like a madwoman*
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
lol so they were arguing over coke and pepsi? hahaha. nice.
Skandron chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Dude, I totally love this story. It's really well written and I love the fact it's Leo and Don having a rough up instead of the usual suspects. Really gives me a giggle whenever I read it! D
emrysmile chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That is the funniest thing I have ever read! I couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing and the worst part is that I've had the same arguement with my friend Savannah! Absolutely awesome, you were born to be a writer!
Eediva chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
omg thats the same arguement me and my friend have! But with out the spoon and tooth brush.
Experimental Fairimental chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
LOL! Jeeze, you're gonna get me in trouble! I'm supposed to be asleep, and here I am laughing my head off... What was with the spoon and the toothbrush, though?
freakanature06 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
:: laughs hysterically :: Oh! My! GOD! The most hysterical thing I've read in a LONG time! :: dies laughing :: Great job!

ME
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was great! I love all the descriptions - especially Don's selected weapon. Heehee.
greshunkai chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
delving into the 'archives' ran across this little gem-characterizationis spot on, and your composition is perfect. also, very amusing(understatement- i had tears from laughing..)

thank you.
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
ya know i read one somewhere with Raph and Leo fighting over the same exact thing...

hmm...

i like the 'quiet ones' doing the fighting though! great job!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
a plastic spoon and a toothbrush? interesting... poor april. sometimes, i think she would appreciate a normal life.
Tewii chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
*rolls eyes*
PrettyMistakes chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I just read Defiance and now I read this. And these storys are so wonderfull. Hope you have more of them :D