Reviews for Brothers
jj chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
amasing i love your stories
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Yuck to the sasuke and sakura bit. Sasuke doesnt have feelings and sakura annoyed him. Naruto would have a better chance that slutyra would. The rest was good.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
sakura's taking care of it? ...she's taking care of what?

...oh...the 'reviving' of the clan...right.

...That was a touching piece of work. I always (and still do, but we shall have to wait and see) thought that Sasuke might not live after fighting Itachi. He might end up getting killed at the same time as Itachi, and die that way. Or, because his life's purpose is to kill Itachi, after his goal is accomplished he will die internally because he has no goal, no motive to live.

...and this story makes that idea come to life.

You really show the brotherly relationship in a complex and intricate manner, not making them too out of character, but still making them both change slowly. (I wish i could write like this. Oh well, there can only be one of you and one of me. So I might as well just write like I do.)

..for someone who hates sasuke, you sure do write a lot about him...
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
OMG! THere were so many things I loved about this fic, that I can't remember them all! But it was so funny! It was angsty and funny at the same time! It was just awesome! And I loved the whole romance thing in the middle...even though it's kinda weird to think of Itachi having a woman...I just can't see it happening...but it was still awesome...

If it's one line that I absolutey LOVED...I think it was this one,

"After all, why would anyone want Sasuke when they could have Itachi?"

LOL! I totally agree! Sasuke will always be 2nd best to Itachi!

I also would have loved if you had really put in that line about killing Itachi before he turned 30...omg...that was PRICELESS! LMAO!

Man, I LOVED this fic! It just totally made my day! Great job! I think I'll read the entire series in order...but not now...I gotta go sleep before my mom kills me...damn crazy woman...

Keep up the good work!

Peace Out! _
critic chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I loved the brotherly love in this story.
lalocheziaxx chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Your story makes me smile..
breadfly chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This is, hands down, my Favourite Uchiha Story Ever. I have no idea why it doesn't have more reviews because it's complely beautiful. It made me cry and that is not an easy thing to do. Love, love, love, love it. (And i loved your song recs - though I would have played The Frail instead of The Fragile but ah well.)
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Aw that story was sad yet kawaii...the way u killed them off was rlly original! :D
Zenze chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This is perhaps the most touching series of dialogue and interaction between the two brothers I have ever read. This is so beautifully well-written, realistic, and in-character. I didn't expect this. I almost hoped for a happy ending...but in a way, I'm glad it ended this way. Beautiful. You're truly a terrific writer. All of your stories have such a stark beauty to them. This truly breaks my heart...what a tragic ending to the Uchiha legacy. Terrific job.
Dasdeke chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
A very fitting end. I'm glad you showed some humanity for Itachi. I really liked your take on why he killed his clan; it makes sense in some sick way. A bit extreme, but hey, we never said the Uchiha's were sane. Overall the story had a good feel to it, nice bit of story telling with music. I do admit the songs did add to the mood. I noticed you haven't updated in a long time, you leave? But but you still haven’t finished some of your series! Anyway, great job!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Loved it! But it was sad and sweet! Glad they stopped the snakes plans!
ars nova chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
very good
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Wow, this was wonderful! Almost made me get teary-eyed at the end. The characterization of both brothers is really good, especially the fact that Itachi does care about Sasuke deep down in a twisted sort of way. You have a really good writing style. The only thing I didn't quite get was the bargain between Neji and Itachi that was hinted at. Was it just that Itachi left Neji alive-and what did Neji give him in return? A really amazing fic!
SinfulSkye chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Incredible. I loved the tied it all together, and the whole thing was beautiful and well-thought
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i've read this fic before in narutocentral but it doesn't change the fact that it's still a great i just want to give you the credit you deserved for writing for writing this,really.