Reviews for Ranma's Morning Confession
What a pathetic idiot. If you think your fic sucks so bad then delete it. Don't put up a stupid summary that says, "Please don't read this fic because it embarrasses me." Needless to say I'm not going to read it but will take your word for it that it sucks. Please then delete this fic so you don't continue to waste server space on something you don't want people to read because it sucks so bad.
)))))
%)%)
)%)
kori kaoru himura chapter 28 . 3/21
Hello!

I just finished reading your story and I would like to share my opinion with you. I absolutely loved the concept of the story and the whole thing with the potion. I think from there on it could have gone in many directions but since there were scenes with Nabiki and Ranma kissing, and the whole thing with Kasumi, well... I am not sure I liked it. It's just that I like the Akane/Ranma pairing and it was a bit disappointed to see any intimate act between anyone else. Other than that, I think the story was very funny and interesting, I could not stop reading! It was evident you disliked Shampoo and Ryoga most, but that didn't bother me at all, I actually just found it funny ) When I was finally hoping to see some romance between Akane and Ranma after Akane explains the potions and all... I figured it would be more romantic and perhaps descriptive since the story was said to be about those two but it seemed a bit rushed and a lot of Akane/Ranma as a woman kind of thing, which I didn't particularly cared for. The end was great and the epilogue very sweet. I will be stopping by your profile to see what other stories you have in sore ) I would love to read more of my favorite couple, but hopefully only them in a romantic sort of way. You have a very good style of writing and I just wanted you to know I really enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing!
linkgold64 chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
hahaha that Kasumi and tofu bit was great!