Reviews for Practice Material
Quill To Parchment chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
My absolute favorite Remus/Sirius story. It's smooth, fantastically written, great flow, perfect amount of description, and I love how the characters are portrayed. Wonderful :)
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
HAHAHA i loved this cute little fic :D
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Absolutly aMAZing fanfic! I loved the ending too it made me laugh.
photographwall chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh my God, reading this was a pure enjoyment. I laughed so many times, especially when Nick caught Remus and Sirius in the classroom, it was such a hilarious scene :D This was very well written and the dialog was amazing! I don't find stories as great as this very often, so you really made my day :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I loo-oo-oo-oo-ove this. Quite a lot.
*does happy jig*
Seriously (ahaha), it's such a brilliant idea, and Remus and Sirius' banter back and forth had me grinning from ear to ear; so witty! (I especially love the bit about Sirius' virginity, and the Fat Lady's reaction priceless, and makes me laugh every time I read this, which has been a considerable amount of times.) The ending too is so cute, and I love James'...well, basically I love everything that James says, he's hilariously random at times.
Fantastic :) Well done!
Lua under water chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
What an adorable story :) I loved every word of it, really. It was so sweet and entertaining, and yet completely believable. This story proves you to be a very capable, witty, creative writer! And I'm relieved that you don't lapse into the words "boyfriend" or "gay" in the story - which, there's nothing wrong with the words themselves, obviously, but people tend to overuse them when writing any kind of HP slash... This was so well-done. Also, thank you a thousand times over for not using "Siri" or "Remy" once in the story :) You can tell I've been reading too much bad slash when I start thanking you for what you -haven't- done in your story. But again, well done, and I'm definitely putting this on my favorites. - Lua
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
"They all wanted me."

Great story!

truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
i like the history you incorporated with nearly headless nick. i ove that greensleves song, by the way.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I absolutely loved this! Everything about your fic was amazing; the dialogue, the style, the characters, the plotline... I loved how Peter was a good person, not just a tag-along, and how we get a little peek inside James's thoughts about being Head Boy (I still think Dumbledore planned it... ;) ) but really, the best part is the interaction between Remus and Sirius. The way you explained how they were both distant and close at the same time made the most sense to me because I could really relate.

At any point, this is absolutely amazing!

Ps: On a side note, you might want to mark 'complete' for it. ;)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was written extremely well; I'm very impressed! Everyone was wonderfully in character, too. Nick was a nice touch and I liked how the boys were grown-up, but still Marauder-ish.
Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Nearly Headless Nick is a ducky? I would never draw that conclusion - but now that you mention it, he IS pretty damn gay.

Anyway, I come bearing praise! Your fic was very well written, and it had me smiling throughout the read... This one is going in my favs :D Kudos to ya!
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I loved this. James's POV was nice, I loved Nick's story, and Peter's ending was fantastic. Great story.
A True Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
"Mr Black, much as I appreciate your support, I'd ask you not to enforce this in a way that brings Mr Potter into danger of suffocation."

Lmao! Good old McGonagall! Lovely story, especially like the James-Sirius interaction. Great job!
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
very good story ! I loved the way you pitured Nearly-Headless Nick ! And I like it when Remus is forward, too Least of all... love your James ! so cute
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I really loved that. It was brilliant! Well done!

x Cazzy x