Reviews for If I Were President
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This story was written in 2001 and I am reading it in 2012 and find it perfect and adorable! Characterizations are so spot on. Well done. Thank you for keeping it online all this time. :)
Unsure-Dreamer-87 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I like how you express the personalities of the characters through their writing. I especially love Mr. Simons' comments on each paper - it's as if I'm reading an actual grade-school assignment!

Great job!
Alfamille chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Little bit funny on the Stinky's response. But I admire that you got almost perfect on your characters on how the way they responded to the question. nice job! Thanks for the entertainmnet...
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
This is a unique story.
I've seen this story many times, but never thought it would be much of anything.
Im sorry. My mistake.
You really showed the personalities of each person, which made it very credible on how each student would respond to being President.
Mr Simmons responce to each person sounds exactly how he would respond. Excellent.
Sorry I did not give it a chance earlier. Now i know how good it is.
Aurora chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
You've captured their personalities splendidly! lol! this was extremely amusing and "special". heehee.
Eve4000 chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
cool
Tyoria chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Sid here kinda reminds me of Dib, although of course this was posted before Invader Zim even aired. I've got IZ on the brain. Must... revert... to Arnold. Oh, I liked it. I remember seeing that "if I were president" banner posted on the board in the classroom and I wondered what they would have written too! This defintely sounds like something they all would write.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
I don't think I've given a review yet. I read this on your site, and it made me laugh. I can see the kids actually writing these answers! Good story!
Avadhani chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
*beams* _ Very well-written...and you kept the characters in-character! *applauds wildly* n.n' Brava, brava!
Comments chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Hah! This was really funny! I loved Curly's paper. Especially the 'I thought we agreed that you shouldn't include laughter in your papers' part. That cracked me up.
The Dragon Lady chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Wow, very good! I admire this because all of them were perfectly in character, and this seemed exactly like what they would write! And plus, it's FUNNY! Curly's and Brainy's rock, I love Curly and Brainy. Uh, yeah. *snickers and runs away to conquer the world with a carrot*
Kawaii Kitty chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
*applauds* I liked the way you added Mr. Simmons comments after each paper. I should really write some Hey Arnold! fanfics instead of Just Digimon, hmm?
R chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Very funny!It was an original idea,I loved it!Make others like this!
K chapter 1 . 2/2/2001