Reviews for I'll Wait for You
dancingonthewind chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
Wow. I love it. Keep writing! Continue please! I can't wait to see the next chap... unless that's the end. Please don't let it be the end! GAH!

Please keep goin'!

~Dancin'
ChlorophyllKoolaid chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
I love this story... It's the first time I've actaully been able to read it. I love it. Update soon please!
RWT chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Karen's fine with Kai now... I suppose it's fine unless of course you made a twist of some sort.
Karen Moondrop chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
... I LOVE this story. Great twist! You're seriously a very good romance writer.

Ella
Karin Starsen chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Oh! *tear tear* that was so sweet! I'm so happy you continued this story! It's so beutiful! I love it!

~Karin~
Darkwolf259 chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
Oh *sniff* that was so sad I cryed and I really mean that. You should write more storys like this your really good at it
DiscoLemonaid chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
holy crap, write more or I'll pee myself! or cry...one of the two...hopefully I'll cry though...haha
Luna Ace chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
Haha, that's sweet. I'm not a big fan of Karen, but this story is sweet. Keep it up.
dancingonthewind chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
Please hurry on the review! this is really good.
Karen Moondrop chapter 10 . 3/25/2006
I'll do you a deal. You keep writing, I'll keep writing. Love the story! Update soon! :)
Karin Starsen chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
I AM SO EXCITED! i NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE ANOTHER CHAPTER AGAIN! BUT BOOM, THERE IT WAS! Thank you so much for not giving up on this story. I think it's beutiful, and I absolutly love it! Please tell me it's not over! I mean, she has to find a guy someday! It's only fair! Poor Karen, she deserves so much more. But I'm glad that you pulled her cousin into the game. Not many people mention the family heritage in their stories. PLEASE PLEASE write you next chapter soon! thank you!

-Kudos, kudos, kudos! ~Karin~
RWT chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
I thought this one died,, LOL. Ah oh well, at least things are looking up for Karen a bit.
JupiterLily chapter 9 . 5/12/2005
Poor Karen. ): Why are all authors so terribly evil? I bet you'll make her pregnant or something... you being the evil author you are! But don't worry, that's a compliment! Update.

-Sarah
GeneralDragon chapter 9 . 5/12/2005
Well yep I figured Jack was going to let her down, but that thing with Mary really just came out of right field there, sorta wierd. Anyways like I said I'm die hard Karen/Jack, but its always intersting to see how the other end of the table works things. This is well written. Keep up the good work, and i'll keep on reading.
RWT chapter 9 . 5/10/2005
Now that's an unexpected twist...oh well...update plz