Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Blufirewing chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
I absolutely adore this fanfiction. I laughed, cried (because I'm a big wuss and a totally sap and also because when you described Heero's mother in her sickness it reminded me of when my Grandma passed from lung cancer. My Aunt and Uncle both have cancer now. So, it got a bit... Touchy in an emotional way.) I could almost feel like I was there sometimes. But I have a question. In the last chapter it says Heero has a niece. In order for him to have a niece he would have to have had a sibling but you never mentioned one. So, I was curious about that. Also, this isn't tagged as complete so will there be more? I'm eager... Duo needs his closure also and I'd love to see them reunite with the other pilots. Anyway, thank you for posting this amazing fic. So well done.
SDawg chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Even after all these years, i still love your writing. 3 Miss your site, and the uncensored stories. Thank you for keeping these up.
ExecutiveShrimp chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
You're intentionally making me bawl my eyes out, aren't you? I remembered reading the uncensored version in your own site, sadly that is down now. Though lack of censorships definitely adds to the experience, it is still an amazing story without it and well worth the read. It's so good, I feel a little weird after reading it, a little detached from reality... I guess... I guess I'm still grieving the loss of Nora.

Definitely one of the best OFC characters ever featured in GW fanfiction and, once again, one of the best stories I have ever read.

ES
TempestReign chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
really good story!
loserUr chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
good job. i enjoyed this story a lot and was glad to read such an interesting plot. I have never before seen a Heero Get's a Family fic done so well. Thank you for the time and effort that you out into this.
Desolated Angel chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This is a fantastic fanfic. I loved it so much!. My heart melted just reading the chapter where Heero finds out about Nora. Your fanfics are always wonderful to read. Keep it up!
AutoSaiDa chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Love, love, love it, this story was the first yaoi fanfic I have ever read, it just took me some time to review, sorry. Well this story was what got me addicted in the first place to reading yaois. Must I say more?

all right, I felt so sorry for Heero especially at the beginning but at the end Heero’s suffering started to subside and how you describe things like there surroundings was great. Ow and cause this is in my favorites list you get a chocolate cookie *hands over cookie, shyly* I can’t thank you enough for writing it.

I tryed like Crimson Waterfall to go on your homepage but I couldn't...
Crimson Waterfall chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
I love it. I've read it before on your website, which, for some reason, I can't reach anymore (don't tell me you quit on it! Life would never be the same!). You write really moving stories and no matter how often I have read this particular one, you always succeed in making me cry. Damn you ;)

I know from your website that you have giving up on Gundam fanfiction, but I hope you didn't give up on writing because you have a gift.

Best wishes,

Crimson Waterfall
Danyu chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
As usual, a magnificent work. I really enjoyed the story. But Poor Heero! I'm glad he found his family, even if he did lose Nora. I really liked her though. She was a good mother figure to Heero, even before they knew about their being related. Duo and Heero's relationship was very touching as well. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!
MoonLLotus chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Hi! I just finished reading the unedited version of this fic on nFiction, and I loved every bit of it! From the beginning when Heero was..well, Heero-like, to the ending when he finally matured and was able to express himself. I also liked how you made Nora, she was like this mix of Duo and Heero's personality with a maturnal twist. I enjoyed this fic very much, and want to thank you for writing it. And it may seem strange that I'm reviewing now since it has been quite a while since you actually finished this wonderful masterpiece, however, I just had to give you my opinon on it. Loved every little bit of it. You are trully a wonderful writer, I hope that one day I'll be able to write the way you do. Well, I'll reveiw again, once you update "True Calling". Until then

Ja.
Kitty Felone chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
Fantastic as usual. I really can't say that I didn't know from the start the truth behind Heero and Nora; I guess you kinda hinted it when he found the picture and since I read this fic a week before I found it on I knew back then. Perhaps I think deeper and more content than normal people.
Kitty Felone chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
So sweet. My heart fluttered as well when they kissed. They are really cute together, and better to say this as well, that the history behind Heero is one to hold dear to.
Kitty Felone chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
I really like the way you have this whole thing set up. Heero struggling to make a life after the wars; what a truely fantastic idea. Reminds me of my plot-line I once tried for something similar; I stopped that fic because I was getting no where in feedback.
Kitty Felone chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
I left reviews for you under but I shall do it again here. Love the fic; you are truely a tremendous writer and should take that thoughtinto professional measures.
Von chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
Oh! That was so cruel! Nora died without knowing that Heero was Hikari!

With that having happened now, a big bit of what I'd thought was the plot seems to have moved on. So now I wonder... what else is there. And who's '10'. I know the Gundam Pilots are referred to by their numbers, but since when have any other characters been added to the exclusive club?

Thanks for the chapter