Reviews for Drying Your Invisible Tears
BOC42 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Nice! Playing the violin myself, I can relate to Basil using it to ease his pain. Music can be a wonderful friend, when nobody else is close by. Beautiful job, Cybra!
mr. black rain chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wondering when you're going to get your cite to work (the one with the tagline, "Because everyone has a dark secret", or something of the like). Was interested, but the story pages wouldn't come up. There was, however, a text box where the viewer could contact you and let you know, and I tried, but that didn't work. I tried, though! Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't.

Nice story, I enjoy your pieces. I admire you as a writer, and will check out some of your other stories. Keep it up!

"Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing."

-Benjamin Franklin
Groovy Dudette chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
When I first read this I was really confused as to who was talking and why this had to anything to do with Basil

But then after a secomnd reading and paying more attention...I understood.

This is a beautiful story about Basil and about him finding comfort in his violen. Thanks for writting it.

And now it will be added to my favs
Skye-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Wonderful! Amazing personification of the red violin. :) Gah! That reminds me! I still have pictures to draw for your quote challenge! *rushes off*
Megana chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Cybra, you're amazing. That was such a gorgeous story. You almost had me crying for poor Basil! Absolutely beautiful.
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I really like the feeling that this promotes, sad and sweet at the same time. It so follows the feeling of Basil that I got from your other stories. I truely enjoyed this piece. :)
The Mouse Avenger chapter 1 . 7/22/2004