Reviews for Cherry Blossom and Scarecrow
Skishy chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Wonderful story so far!

The only thing I can see wrong with it is that there are only 2 chapters right now! ;-) Please update soon!
badoofa chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
MORe more i want to find out what happens! please?
Temari778 chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
I really hope that you make a third chapter!
Temari778 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Cute!
Raccoon Thief chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
update already jeezs

it had been almost 3 years already T_T
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Sarah: -_-; uh? when do ya update? it's cute, it's sweet, its also very much making me want to read more. so UPDATE!
kaitlyn chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
haha naruto had that coming in chapy one i love it oh yeah god damn hes hot ive seen pictures that people drew ok you better make another chappy where kakashi finds out about sakuras straying atraction from naruto hahah!

that would be to funny
Meri Kaisla chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
heh, Kakashi and his devil smile... )
sakuraba chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
you are a great writter and i hope you finish your story. I am glad i ignored the not-so-creative title..No offense.
hot-ninja-babe chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
love it...please finish!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Hehehe... This is funny! I like it!
allyluv chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
hahaha! this is highly amusing! will you ever continue this piece?
KAKASHIISMINE chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Man, I am loving this! I think Kakashi and Sakura would make a lovely couple! Wait, I just realized that this story is really starting to piss me off!
Ravnos chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
Heya! nice chaper! are u going to describe kakashis face for us? readers? hum..I have an idea but I don't know if you're gona like it..but whatever..I was thinking, why don't sakura see Kakashi naked? It would be funny, she her drooling about it ...

bye!
esther chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
i love kakasakura! i like where this is going. love the fantasizing about kakashi sensei! sakura's not the only one. damnit! why does he have to be a cartoon! please continue!