Reviews for Solitude
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Professor: (crys)
Shocker: (also crys)
Inferno: blaze. blazi blaziKEN!( ugh. oh my god. SHUT UP We could have always brought her back if it happened.)

(this is to show how much common sense Inferno the Blaziken has. Professor and Shocker the Raichu... Not so much. it is still sad, although it is true. my character could have brought her back with the reviver machine they invented.)
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow i can honestly say that this story almost made me cry
Neofanatic chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I almost couldn't finish reading this fic because my eyes were blurry with tears! Besides Fragile and Broken, this is the saddest fic I've ever read! Now if you'll excuse me -bawls in corner-
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ah, Amen to that! Thank you for: One, this wonderful piece, two, the very real, true and important message it brings to us (yes, it is indeed no joke; drunk driving can destroy not only one life, but many others as well), and last but definitely not the least, for the Ash and Misty love overflowing all throughout the entire fic; though sad and tragic, it is also beautiful and somehow... happy in the end. She will continue to live in his heart, though her earthly body has faded. And she will always, always be Ash's Misty... forever.

Hmmm, that communicating thing with those who have gone ahead is actually pretty interesting, no? Plus Misty spoke loud and clear to Ash, too.

Oh, and by the way, thank you so much for the wonderful Bible Verse at the end of the one-shot! I super appreciate it! The one true definition of love. The very soul of the piece. Perfect for this story! Oh, God bless you, and please keep writing!
Ilovepokemon1193 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Last thing could you please repost Soledad. I would really like to read it but it says story not found.
Ilovepokemon1193 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Never mind. I just listened to soledad and it fits this story perfect too. Now that I think about it Soledad fits the funeral while here without you fits the aftermath. Once again great job.
Ilovepokemon1193 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is so good I had to read it again. The theme of this story should be "Here without you" by 3 doors down
Ilovepokemon1193 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh my god that was so good. Even as an 18 yr old soldier in the us army this really made me tear up. Whether it's because I am a softy or because I know what it feels like to lose someone very important to you. Granted It was totally different circumstances(grandpa) and for different reasons(cancer) but I actually feel like I did at his funeral. This is my first story like this but it won't be my last. This story was utter perfection and I am probably about to go cry now...nah but this story is perfect good effing job.
Trolololol chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Lol, learn to write better. And Ash and Misty? Really? Guys, don't waste any potential talent on pointless fanfictions such as these.
iPods-and-Tea chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Beautiful I'm speechless. I'd love to leave you a long review telling you how touching the story is but, I'm not good with reviews aha :) I loved it though and I loved the religious reference at the end I thought I was the only religious pokemon fan left on fanfiction aha :) Great story keep up the work Pokeshipping FTW!
Tom Sliver from newyork chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Thanks for making a good TOUCHED MY GIRLFRIEND EVEN KISSED ME ON MY
Ookami-Lover chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
sad
AAA99 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I love how the Bible Verse fits at the end.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
another bittersweet story...at least this one had a happy ending.

Great way to put a lesson out on drinking and driving! It reminds me of this poem I read in 6th grade. I think it was called "Goodbye, Mom". It was about a girl who got killed by a drunk driver...it was so sad. If you see it, read it for me!
Beth chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I really enjoyed your story and the loss that ash feels really comes across. I believe strongly in after-lives and the spiritual sides of things, and I often watch programes like the one ash watched. This story really puts across the 'don't drink and drive' point to all pokemon fans. I can't think of a way of improving this story, as it was well rounded. Maybe you could do some more stories like this one that end a little happier! :)