Reviews for In The House of the Quick and the Hungry
habababa chapter 17 . 8/15
I finished and I have no idea what to do with myself. I cried, George and Percy made me. I liked Ron's message, it was just so HIM! And the Ginny and her fears...Molly was just so amazing! But then...the ending made me sad. I love it, it was truly amazing story. Thank you 3
habababa chapter 16 . 8/15
I'm really curious why she didn't want her dad... Bill's speech was beautiful! I like that he changed his mind about her, that he saw her! Last scene with Harry was perfect 3
habababa chapter 15 . 8/15
ADORABLE! I'm honestly so impressed with Ginny! She so strong and independent but vulnerable and caring at the same time. She and Harry are perfect!
habababa chapter 14 . 8/15
Molly and Ginny talk made me feel! It was amazing to read this! The hints she said about names and brothers and being left behind...wow! The thoughts about Hermione...woah! She really took her favourite brother heart AND her love! I've never thought about it!
habababa chapter 13 . 8/15
yes yes yes yes! Beautiful romione AND hinny at once! I like Ron's explanation of Ginny, she was just another siblings for him.
habababa chapter 12 . 8/15
My poor George /3 This scene when she helped him after the nightmare OMG BEAUTIFUL! Ginny's relationship with George is one of my favourite!
habababa chapter 11 . 8/15
I refuse to accept Percy death. But I love this scene with Harry...so heartbreaking but beautiful! Fred was amazing! I like what he said, she needed it!
habababa chapter 10 . 8/15
NOOOO! IS HE DEAD?! Tell me it's just my bad English skills! OMG WHYYYY?! I'm crying HE WAS BRAIDING HER HAIR! WHYYYY? I don't like this one!
habababa chapter 9 . 8/15
I love hinny! And their relationship through Charlie's eyes?! It was great! The way he compared himself and Harry...perfect!
habababa chapter 8 . 8/15
! I'm not sure what to write...the memories of Molly were heartbreaking! But the way Bill understood Ginny made me even sadder. He finally sees her as she it! AND RON?! I'm crying 3
habababa chapter 7 . 8/15
oh wow! I love this side of diary story. When she gave it a name...and he was so good in manipulating her! Always knew what to write! Poor Ginny, but she's strong!
habababa chapter 6 . 8/13
you did it. I'm crying! I love you so much for this chapter! Ron is my favourite character and I was a little worried about his relationship with Ginny, I shouldn't xd At first I was terrified so many broken bones! But then...when they lie together, both so broken I was just laughing! And later at the clinic, I cried. It was amazing 3
habababa chapter 1 . 8/13
Honestly! This plant with learned from the best made me sad...love is love but the fact that this is the thing Ginny learned from them is SAD! At least I think so (but I don't have older brothers, I can't relate)
habababa chapter 4 . 8/13
Twins. I've always had mixed feelings about them. The way they treated Percy and Ron was always so annoying for me! On the other hand it's hard NOT to like them...but Ginny? I've always saw them as package, WITH her not against xd But I guess even she had to endure their teasing.
habababa chapter 3 . 8/13
NOOOOO! I LOVE THIS ONE! Percy as THIS BROTHER? I honestly wanted to cry! He knew her better than anyone, HE ALWAYS FOUND HER! I'm crying, okay. I love this one 3