Reviews for Unspoken
Monou Hakkai chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Seishirou was IC IMO. You managed to capture his voice rather nicely here and I think this ranks as one of the many well-done Rainbow Bridge fics out there. If people can write Seishirou well then they deserve my praise for sure. I thought you wrote his thoughts believably from start to finish, even when he was struggling to tell Subaru how he really felt. Overall I enjoyed reading this. Good writing piece _
Etrangere chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That was a very nice ficlet !

And I don't think Seishirou was OOC. I think it's exactly the kind of cold distant amusement tainted with self depreciation he thinks with _

Heartbreaking... as most Rainbow Bridge ficcies are. I loved the gruesome detailes.
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Seishirou... I'm never going to understand that guy! None the less, thank you for trying. It's a great story, and I like what you wrote in your disclaimer. Happy ending doesn't work for them, but it's a cute idea. Maybe in another world...
ScaramoucheJay chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This was beautiful! It has an excellent sense of pace and the wonderful thought patterns you gave your dying Seishirou are just perfect! I love the way he seems to be trying to view his new found emotions in such a detached way - very Seishirou. Excellent work!
Takako san chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
very VERY nice

i must say

very cool

you of all people know im not all for shounen ai and yaoi and yet this was just great

/claps with feet