Reviews for There Isn't Time For You or Me
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
Yay! It wasn't exactly worth an 'M' rating but I'm currently bouncing around and telling my best friend how freaking incredible this story was! XD I loved it!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
I like Shizuka now! But Satoshi must not leave! He must not!*flails*
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
That was so like Dark to do something like that XD Of course that wouldn't have caught him *was secretly very worried* XD
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
No, Satoshi, just tell him already! *angsts* I don't want him to leave *sobs*
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Ah the angst! *flails* Satoshi and Daisuke have to confess! And Satoshi can't leave! *hurries along to the next chapter*
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Krad, no Krad! Leave Daisuke alone! Man, I'm getting really drawn into this story XD
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Such a good chapter! Awesome fanfiction XD I love it :)
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Poor Satoshi *snuggles him* I love him! Great story so far XD
GERHDFGN chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
aw that is just too cute, i love this story.

luv Faina
IrrelevantObsession chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
Wow, I'm crying right now, I really loved it. I think this is my favorite story. It seemed that everything was going wrong, and now it ends happy, I'm so gald. Now if I can only stop crying!
sarah chapter 9 . 10/2/2005
this was so so so good! i was crying then i was happy, you did an awesome job. I don't think the ending was corny, i think it was really sweet and very fitting of the characters.
Amber Gaze chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
OMG! This was definitely one of the best stories i've ever read, it made me want to cry! Go Satoshi and Daisuke! You can still be together!

10/10

- Amber
KupoWrath chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
...I've read this before... and yet I didn't review it! OH MY GOD! SHAME ON ME! *beats self* ... owie... that actually... hurt... oops...

Anyways. This is a great story that pushes you to tears one moment, and then squeeing for joy the next. ... or it could just be the pills... naw... it's your story... Thought the pills give it that.. spin...

Joking. This is a great story! and I loved it! And I look forwad to more of your work!

~Kupo~
SutekiKage chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
OMG! i almost cried-wait, i am! that has got to be the sweetest story EVER! OMGOMGOMGOMG! lol, it takes alot of make me cry, and that has got to be one of the best reasons! ok, *regains composure* I LOVED IT! *composure wasn't really regained*...-_-"" anyways! OMG! I feel like hugging you for writing such an amazing story! lol, i agree, you shouldn't make a sequel, cause it might ruin the perfect story moment thingy but continuing, ne? lol, a perfect ending should stay...perfect! anyways!

ja ne!~