Reviews for Untitled
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Yes please Continued
Miss DnG chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Oh intriguing! UPdate soon I'd love to read more!
IceColdTouch chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Jedite:Bright blue eyes and short blode hair.

Zoicite:Deep green eyes and long blode can vary in shade.

Kunzite:Silver-blue eyes and long silver/plantinum blode hair.

Nephrite:Deep blue eyes and long dark brown hair.

Hope that helps and I hope you pick this 's very 't wait for more.
Mercury Guardian chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
I hope you update this soon. As for the generals descriptions all of them have blue eyes except for Zoicite who has green. Jadiete has blonde hair and so does Zoicite though depending who you talk to Zoicite sometimes has strawberry blonde hair. Kunzite's hair is grey/silver or plantinum blonde again depending on who you talk to and Nephrite's hair is brown.

Please update soon.

GM
Mizu42 chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Please, Please, Please Continue. You can't leave us poor, deperate readers with a cliffhanger like that, what were you thinking? Ok I'm done obsessing. Let me try that again. As a reader I would be most appreciative if you would continue with the story. It sounds really funny so far. Signed a desperate. . . ah um. . . I mean a loyal fan.
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Sounds good. Keep writing.
GracedAngel1864 chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading it. The list thing was funny, with the model. Anyways, update soon!
Moonlightshadows chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
this is gonna be a senshi/general story! YAY! this story rocks! update soon please
Wicked Philosopher chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
(too lazy to sign in)

I think this story has mass potential and is very entertaining! _ (Doesn't hurt it stars my fav. couple.) Keep up the good work, I'll be looking for updates!
kaze chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
i adore senshi/shitennou fanfics... so please please continue.
Kai-no-ou chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Oh wait... if Jaedite's in there? Does that mean he's going to be her boyfriend? Cause from what I could remember, it's Zoidite that Mercury is suppose to be with... hm... or are you just playing around with our minds? Hmm... _ Confused.
Princess of Pirates chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I like it it was good
GracedAngel1864 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
This is good so far, seems like a fun story to read, and I hope to see much more of it!

Update soon!
Azn-Gurl-Mizu chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
1. Her birthday is on September 10th, I believe. And it's spelled, "oh" not "o"

That's all I could really find. You could've made it longer, and more detailed. It lacked a lot of other stuff, but I won't be mean.

Continue.
Ellen chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This is cool so far! Update soon!