Reviews for Home 2: Visit
twentiethavenue chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Perfect! I never thought Kurtis was the bugger, you got me there :D I'm currently reading part 3, and I have to say, I love all of your work so far :-
bm16 chapter 13 . 8/13/2006
I loved it. I enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster of Kurtis' life, his own battles, him facing his demons. I love it!
Angel chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
YOU BETTER WRITE PART 3 SOON!

kurtis rox
godavari chapter 13 . 9/3/2004
oh! oh! i'm too mad to even yell at you! *pauses* *deep breath*

WTF? WHY DID U MAKE KURTIS DO THAT? why couln't he have been all nice and sweet and saved her? HUH?

*eye twitches* for you sake i hope you write fast! *waves stick -flaming with marshmellows* or u'll have to endure the pain of flaming marshmellows! WRITE NOW GODDAMMIT!
Froline el-Vasper chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
AUGH!

*executes the MIGHTY POKE OF DOOM!*

HOW COULD YOU! *cries and flails for tissues*...now you've done it...*laughs insanely* YOU MUST WRITE A PART THREE NOW! I WILL LOCK YOU UP IN YOUR OWN HOME NEED BE! (ano...if I knew where you lived...x.x;;)

Well done, old gel...well done, indeed. Please write more! I love your stuff!
Vicky chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
You better had set things right in part three!

Anyway good chapter...I can't wait for part three.

Make sure you put it up soon.

~Vicky
monsterbot chapter 13 . 8/27/2004
This is really good. I've tried writing fics from Kurtis's POV, but hes so hard to write. This is great though, and very much (believed to be) in Kurtis's voice. I'm guessing from the last author's note that this is the final chapter for this? Anyway, good fic. Waiting eagerly for Part 3.
Lara-is-my-rolemodel chapter 13 . 8/27/2004
That was so great to read from Kurtis's POV, its a great idea to do both characters POV.

i really enjoyed this
Froline el-Vasper chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
Ah! how could you? *grabs poking stick*...I'm with godavari on this one! *pokes* WRITE! MORE! NOW! XD
Lara-is-my-rolemodel chapter 9 . 8/26/2004
NOw that was a hillarious chapter!
Vicky chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
OMG! you are so evil! good story though

Update soon PLEASE!

~Vicky
It's Raining Snow chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
goddammit! not AGAIN. WRITE. *Waves stick* Sit. STAY. P.O.S.T!
It's Raining Snow chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
*grins and runs away with kurtis* nice update. on to the next, and i never noticed the missing bit...
divinityobscured chapter 10 . 8/23/2004
wow. that's a lot of words. the ending of the drunk chapter was very nice. looking forward to seeing how it all ends :)
It's Raining Snow chapter 9 . 8/22/2004
what's wrong with shaving ur legs in the bath? it beats furry legs... oh, and love the drunk & shirtless kurtis... *can i borrow him for a while to salavate over? PLEASE? *_* he he he... to much sugar... i really liked this chapter. bleaching her hair? cool. nice ideas... now write more... i still have the pokey stick! *waves stick around and pokes self in eye...* 'i meant to do that!'