Reviews for Sabacc
xLETxITxRAINx chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I read this story about 5 to 6 years ago. Tonight I find myself coming back to it for the pure nostalgia factor. I've only read one chapter so far, and I'm already excited to go through Han and Leia's journey again.
Totalstarwarsfan-girl332 chapter 35 . 6/13/2011
This was really, REALLY good! I've added it to my favorites... my pen-name says it all, I am a totalstarwarsfan-girl and I'm proud of it...so I am really grateful for humorous stories like this one...so thanks!

~tswf-g332:)
Opheliadarling chapter 35 . 4/22/2008
That was at once the most ridiculous and hilarious thing I've ever read. I love it!
fictionfrek101 chapter 35 . 1/15/2007
I loved it!
sarah chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I really liked the first chapter a whole lot! I am sorry you dont own starwars but on the bright side neither do I!
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
i feel so sorry for Luke. he's such a naive dork, sometimes, or he's just so vulnerable. good story so far!
CrazyPyroMan chapter 35 . 12/4/2006
WOW! what a story, i liked the orion project, it was fun, and you used it very well. lol, now that i have read it all i'm stuck for words, it was realy great!
skywalker05 chapter 32 . 6/8/2006
LOL, plans! I like how you use Lando and Wedge. Wow...this chapter's humor is rather crazy! "Both Wedge and Lando shot an ā€˜Iā€™m so proud of you!ā€™ look at Zeke before sneaking off after Han." lol...*stunned by the craziness* Aw, Zeke's sorry is cute..."Back in the days of the rebellion, making other people look like complete idiots was the only enjoyment they could get. " Nice. Strange, but nice.
skywalker05 chapter 31 . 6/8/2006
Nice grammer problems! Should be 'Han's'. Clearly crazed, lol! Nice characterization leading to the arguement(S). 'grave Jedi Voice', snrk.
skywalker05 chapter 30 . 6/8/2006
Leia, lol-how fluffy and/but rather nice beginning. BReak again, and describe where Han and Zeke are when they begin to talk? lol, good ending.
skywalker05 chapter 29 . 6/8/2006
Put some break in between Jaina's and Wedge's POVs. Interesting about Zeke's traits. Your style is very developments-
skywalker05 chapter 28 . 6/8/2006
Hello again! There are some small typoes here. I like Zeke's British vocab. Aw, nice, cute & sad characterization of Leia.
MaraJade890 chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
You know how old Han is? TELL ME! Tellmetellmetellme!1
MaraJade890 chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Oh, he's t-r-o-u-b-l-e!
Rosie Rubix chapter 35 . 4/24/2006
Aw. All gone! All done! All over!

Boo.

Short and sweet, guys.

*is sad fic is over*

*is happy fic is over too, as these things tend to take over your life*

*is confused generally.*