Reviews for Metroid Chronicles: Parts 1,2 and 3
Piebald the Disturbed chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Awesome layout so far! Keep up the good work!
a person chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
This is wickid, but could you possibly stick some kind of air battle some where (samus's ship vs. space pirate frigate prehaps?)
Peep chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
The metroids were created by the Chozo to destroy the X-Parasite. Mother Brain was the mechanical life vein that controlled Zebes, also created by the Chozo.
Faramir 17 chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
Dear, Ridly6 and Samwise the Tall

I think the idea for a metriod movie is great and that you should write more chapters to your story. Make another story about Metriod 2.
Faramir 17 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Dear, Ridley6

I'm Samwise the Tall's brother and i just want you to know that i think that Gealon17 has some pretty good ideas. And i'm really saying that because i really think that he does have some good ideas not to anoy you.
Gealon17 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
This is my final revew, isn't it sad, yha I know you are are problly sick of me adn think I'm realy stupid. But the truth is I'm not. All I want to do here now is thell every one who has read these reveiw that I'm not Samwize's Brother. I never have been and I will never be. Thank You
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
1. Tallon IV, Zebes, Twin Tabula, Billium, Dorine II.

2. 25 years ago.

3. Etecoons and Dachoras.

4. Z-d

5. Degeneration of brain tissue, hallucinations, psychotic breakdowns, and greatly increased aggression.

6. There were three, pal. Orpheon, Siriacus, and Vol Paragom.

7. Epsilon

8. Project Helix

9. Sclera

10. Morph Ball, what *else* is it called?
Gealon17Legendary Lizard chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
I think the Psychic Sidekick sould be a Pyro but he should olny be able to make small fireballs and throw them so that way he won't be more powerful then Samas.
Samwise chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
Gealon 17 is my brother. Yeah, I know anywho thank you for recognizing me and Frodo. I have a suggestion for Adam, he can sence the mass, volume, hight, you know of anything behind him heavier than air.
Gealon17Legendary Lizard chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
I think the idea for the movie is great But don't change so much stuff. You should make Lumigek look like Lizardman From SoulCaliber 2.
Gealon17 Legendary Lizard chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
You spelled armour wrong in Chapter 4 Chaos Reigns!
Blackened Diamond chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I sounds like it'll be pretty good. I just thought that I'd point out that you the first chapter "Forward" (as opposed to backward). I think that you meant "Foreword". Still, it looks pretty good.