Reviews for Gateway to the Stars
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Very nice, I hope to see more of this fic in the future.
shieldmaiden333 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Perhaps you were going to say what hikari ment or why yami calls him that.*puzzlement* (5) Que empty box of tissues through the stargate with a message: 'Please send more!' It was so funny. Poor Daniel. I love this!
shieldmaiden333 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
It's OK to have short non-descriptive duels, duels are incredibly hard to write and often hard to read. I like the way you wrote your duels. And lets face it Yami 'having issues with caffeine' is both hilarious and kinda adorable. And provides for many, many laughs and ocations to tease him mercilessly. I Love this chapie to bits. ;p
shieldmaiden333 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Industrial Illusions but there is no accounting for my spelling, or lack thereof. Have I mentioned how much I love this story? Because I love it alot. Like a titanic amount. But now I have to read your next chapter. :D
bakura's savior chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Industrial illusions is the name... just wanted to be a smart ass and say it XD
PhantomBrat chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
I do wish that you had finished this fic...

It was really getting good...

DemonKittyAngel chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
I wish I knew what the chapter titles meant... nice story and inventive.
HaruMei chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I haven't even read the story yet, but I was looking at your translations... I am a total geek, and feel the need to correct you a bit.

Japanese is a SOV-pattern language, that is, subject-object-verb; "I forgive you" would be "Watashi wa kimi o yurusu" ('ga' is a particle, and not, I believe, the correct one for this context) or simply "kimi o yurusu."

Also, "Nai" means "no" in the sense of "none" -"momo ga nai" "there are no momo" (peaches), or it can also mean "not" in the sense of "not true"-"watashi wa obaasan jya nai" "I am not an old woman/grandmother." see?

You are right about the "baka" bit, as it can translate as either "stupid" or "fool," etc.

Now, on to the story!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Very entertaining! So is the SG1 gonna be around for when the Atemu gets his memories back and Darts comes out to play? Can't wait for the next chappie!

Magician Girl Mirani chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
OMFG! This fic is BRILLIANT! I haven't read that many SG/YGO fics but this one has gotta be my favourite one! I like the way that you're combining the two universes. It's really cool! Why dont' they just go out and buy a duel disk in the city? I'm sure taht Sam would have it picked appart in no time. I mean, they sell um in Japan so what's the big deal about not lookin in a shop or something? Are you ever gunna update this fic? I hope you do cuz I REALLY wanna know what's gunna happen next.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
This story is pritty good. And here I thought I've read all the Stargate/YGO crossovers by now. I can't wait to see what happens next, and what insanity Jack will cause.
Immortal-Sacrifice chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
This is one wonderful, horrible, and hilary cliffhanger you have here! I realy look forward the the next chapter.
EllipsisObsessed chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Awesome story, bummer it hasn't been updated in a while, it would have been neat so see how everything develops... oh well, if you ever get around to it I would love it if you updated, but I understand how ideas can die sometimes... well it is an amazing story, and revive it if you can sometime.
Haruka-Shir chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
A very fun story.

Hope you write more soon!

Keep it up D
Yizuki chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Interesting. I like it. Write more please!