Reviews for Drunken Lullaby
Aiko801 chapter 12 . 4/3/2017
ahh this is so good, i dont know if you ever plan on finishing this but im subscribing anyways 3
wanghis chapter 12 . 9/9/2007
Great! I can't wait for another chapter, I've been waiting for 4 score and seven years...

I vote... IKUS!

or something like that...
reader713 chapter 12 . 2/6/2007
Next chapter?
Relena chapter 12 . 9/29/2006
With ever thing happen like this… it’s making me feel like we’re near the end of the story. *sighs sad* But I can’t wait into the next chapter! Please update when you can.
themagebear chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
good plot. needs better dividing. you switch back and forth between POVs, places, and times, so it gets confusing. plus, you might want to accurify a lot of the names and facts. Hectors brother is uther, not unther. there are more states in lycia than laus, ostia, caelin, and pherae, but etruRia isnt one of them. it is its own separate country. might want to go back to the game to check some things.
AisLyng99 chapter 12 . 9/25/2006
Wow, I must say I really enjoyed reading this story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
SinCityAssassin42 chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
Seriously, Update soon
Relena chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
Please update soon! I love your story!

Poor Erk & Serra! And there son... Please update.
danyelldmd chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
Yes I am so happy Jaffar is alive. Is there hope of Nino and him getting together again?
HitokiriFelix chapter 11 . 3/23/2006
Wow. Rape. I was NOT expecting that. o-o

-rechecks the rating- Ookays then.

Kind of a short chapter, like you said. But it was a quick update, so it's fine. Yes, you're doing good so far. xD
Destin the Mercenary chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
Feh...so I was wrong for once, sue me. Anyway, good overall (so glad you kept that line "...Yes. She was such a man." That's going to be a classic for a while.

Aside from that, update soon and I may consider letting you borrow PoR in return for DDR...MAYBE. Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas and all that jazz. Stop peeking in your presents.
k chapter 8 . 11/24/2005
finnaly, im not leaving a name or logging in afor a reason.

WHAT IN THE WORLD, I WAS OFFLINE FOR % MONTHD AND THIS WASN IN YET.
CherryMilkshake chapter 8 . 11/21/2005
CC: *pokes* You. Must. Update. *pokes again*

Legault: For Elimine's sake... LEAVE THE POOR AUTHORESS ALONE! Jeez... ...third time today... -_-

CC: *picks up a stick and begins to poke Legault with it*

L: Ow! Cut it out! *grabs stick and snaps it in two*

CC: ... *picks up the half sticks and pokes Legault with both of them*

L: Ow! You little-

Raven: *watches L chase CC around* Anyway, Cool likes the story and would love to see an update soon. Good bye. *clicks the Submit button*
person-who-wants-story-to-cont chapter 8 . 9/11/2005
update!
Destin the Mercenary chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
It sucked.

_

Oh alright fine, it was good. The only thing I saw out of place was that you didn't spell Zephiel's name right. It's not Zekiel, but oh well. Aside from that, it's about time you updated...though I knew you would before anyone else did.

Erk: Maybe that's why people hate you?

...Good job. I'll be going now...WITH Erk...to strangle him...very painfully.