Reviews for Whisper A Lullaby
kmc chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh... goodie. I really liked this fic!

Combined entincingly the prior relationship between Kuronue and Youko and KuramaxHiei... And the masturbation, Youko and Shuichi thing... w-o-w
Curse my wild imagination chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
My Oh my oh my... That was truly a hot one! Whew that was really steamy. U gotta make a part 2 to this lol.
Ari chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is excellent. :D I really like it. Good job!
Doc Blue chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This story is...absolutly phenomenal! You have to be one hell of an author to make a paring like this work.
Princess Seki chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Could have been written better? Not much better! Apart from a few grammatical and spelling errors, this story was one of the most well-written I've read in quite some time. Interesting take on the Youko/Shuuichi relationship... I like it!
KatyaChekov chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Whoo, a little creepy, but very interesting. I was wondering something: some sources say Hiei is around 12 when the show starts... if so, he's even younger than Shuuichi. So Youko is a pedophile twice over...?
Sasha Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
It was pretty good. I generally don't like things like this, but this was pretty good...
Ainaak Ka-lyrra chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow that was hot! /stares off into space while drooling/
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
loved this story...good use of the two personalities in the same body. Both were well done and creativly made individual from one another!
Gray Wings chapter 1 . 4/4/2007

This was... *speechles*

I liked it. Woah, that was an understatement.

I was actually looking for some Youko/Kurama fics (which this is), so I am happy. _

~Gray Wings
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I admit, it was different. But... interesting as well. -.-' I'm sick, too, so it caught my attention. :P But it was very good, you have knack (that's how it's spelt, right?) for writing. *thumbs up* Keep it up!
EternusLimbo chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
*drooling* WOW. Oh holy hell, that was so hot. I loved it! . Kickass writing skills!
NyteKit chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This was really good. I've read a few stories where Youko controlled Shuuichi for his own little form of rape, but this one was definitely one of the best. And the fact that he enjoyed himself to the end and wanted more just made it all the better. Nice job! Also, very good song choice.
Kakarika Seiya chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
that was really good! - i thought it was written just fine. heh...but that also made me remember something me and my friends were talking about once...If Shuuichi and Youko got their own bodies and slept together, would that be considered sex or masturbation since they're technically still the same person?... yeah, we get bored and think of strange things...we're still trying to work that one out...