Reviews for Classics Awesomestrated
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
I don't get it! You were doing so well! And The Witless Bride? I would have LOVED to see that. But then you had to go and mark your story as complete...Why? WHYYYYYYYYYYY? Fine. You know what? Never mind! I'm gonna go attempt to console myself with more FanFiction stories that are ACTUALLY complete! You mean person, you!
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Oh my GOD, dude! I would KILL for writing skeelz like yours! Sewiously! You are absolutely one of the BEST writers I've ever seen. Oh my God! I mean you - I - I can't b - Chighdhbh - Hehguh - If I had any money, I would buy you a pizza! My GOD, man!
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
This is CRAPPY for you? Geez man, you are WAY too hard on yourself.
jammaflap chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Ooh! Ooh! Let me guess... the giant is... Coach Z? D
Ub3rD4n chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
Man! This fanfic is totally awesome! And even moreso than other fanfics that I have described as totally awesome! Yours takes the cake all right! I should stop using so many exclaimations! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE!
Chakramchucker chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
love the reference to calvin and hobbes! as excellent as the others. you're on a roll, dude! i gotta read more!
Chakramchucker chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
This is quality stuff. I will surely read more... but my homework beckons me... why did you have to write such a good fic! Now I don't want to go do my work! Crap. Oh well. I'll be back.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
And now, Lucy shall deliver the tritest line ever to grace the review pages of "Homestar Runner" fanfiction; GREAT JAERB! ! ! ! !

In non-Coach Z terms; lovely. I've been waiting for a decent H*R fic written in prose for quite some time, so you could imagine how overjoyed I was when I happened upon this. Not only is the idea creative, but you have the characters' personalities absolutely perfect. From Strong Bad's repetition of the word "crap" to Homestar oblivion, I really feel like I'm reading something the Brothers Chaps themselves wrote. Only... it's not animated... but it may as well be, as I can see the characters acting out the fic in my head. (That image of Strong Sad in the ice cream suit will officially keep me laughing for the rest of the night.)

Most of the time, I'm chock full of constructive criticism, but here, for this fic, I'm just nit-picky. You have a few lines, particularly in chapter 2, where you stumble a bit with Homestar's speech patterns, and The Cheat's words actually written out confused me more than a little. However, the grammar is perfect, which is a hard find these days.

Though I've only read the first three chapters, I love this already. I commend you on a jorb well done. (And so, Coach Z's only fan bows herself out.)
Panty Poison chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
Aw man, I wish you would have done all of Phantom of The Opera.
Sparrow the Hawk chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
You're sure you don't own HR? You know the characters awfully well...*gives suspicious look* Ah well, you pass my inspection well enough. Proceed. Please. I can't wait for the next update, it's so freakin' funny.
Magic Kaito chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
That. Was. Awesome. lol, that was a great LOTR parody! lol, sorry, I liked the other parts, but I'm a major Tolkien fan. I liked how you based it on the books, too, although Merry and Pippin are my favorites. Oh well, I also love how you dissed Liv Tyler. She just ruins parts of the movies more me. Anyway, great job! I kept wondering which Homestar characters would be showing up, and I wasn't disapponted in anything... lol, Saurong Bad...
PPP SSC chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Before reading this, I actually wrote a different version of Strong Sad as Cinderella. Yours is better though.

I love quoting it and my sister laughs hysterically every time I say "ARMPITS!"
Invalid Irken chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
I couldn't stop laughing! Keep up the awesome work!
Neshomeh chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
Yes, DO do the Phantom of the Opera! I can just see this crowd in the roles. _

This is quite fun, just like your other stuff. The Lord of the Rings bit was good. The MacBeth was hillarious. I kept hearing the music from the third Harry Potter movie in my head, though. O.o

Eh... yeah. I'll stop rambling nonsense now.

Neshomeh
galebalesh chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
ooh,ooh! Do um...The Phantom of the Opera!