Reviews for Flight Risk
Sage Art Masengan chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This Story is from 2001 yet Better Than Most Storys of This Era a Perfect Sage Level Rank
Falseface chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is so cute! How could I've missed a story like this...?

Anyways, I really enjoyed this.
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was an amazing story, loved how a new member of the next generation of heroes was found, and was an OC without being obnoxious.
flawed angel chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
How do you not have more then 20 reviews! Your story is amazing the detail in it alone makes it wonderful but your OC's are so well captured and developed it was incredible! You are an amazing writer and this story is amazing!
Syl chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I seriously don't know how I missed this excellent story when you first published it, but I'm glad I found it. it has a great plot-with lots of suspense and twists, and some interesting OCs. Nice job!

Syl
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I like it :) another creative, detailed, yet interesting story out here :D confused at the end though
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was really awesome and fun. Good job!
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
That was great. I really enjoyed reading it, and it is an interesting idea, having Dick have to help pilot a ship to safety. There are many different aspect of this story that I liked, lik Tanya, Johnny, Robin, and that annoying rich guy. I had fun reading it, and your discriptions were good. I had no trouble 'seeing' what was happening.
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wonderful! Love little Robin and her verbal diahorea :P
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Loved it! You are a very good author. :D

-Creative Spark
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
bravo!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
This is an utterly kick ass story! I thought that it was very realistic and it is going in my c2 archive with you going on my author alerts.
Zarz chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Great story! The one thing that had me confused was that Robin was one of the Teen Titans helping evacuate the plane. Dick, however, was unconcious in the water being rescued by Batman. Now, last I knew those two were one and the same. Is this a different Robin or what? But besides that, your story was great. Keep up the good work.
VeltaIO chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Wow. Fantastic story. Really enjoyed it.
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Deep ending... but action packed and fun before that.. again two thumbs up!

keep penning,