Reviews for Aftermath: Loss and Redemption 2
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
finally you made a squeal yeh cant wait for update.
Gotenks01013 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Nice! I am SO glad you decied to continue this. I cant wait to see where you take the crew. Looking forward to more.
OMG chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
OMG! I love you, your continuing from your other one! *Starts to worship* btw are you going to have chapters that will be put up on other sites due to rating limitations for this one like the last chapter of your other one?
HinaGuy749 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Alright it's about time you did a sequal to everyones favorite AU-Kei/Mot-Marriage fic (wow I don't think anyones ever used THAT to describe that kind of story, nor do I think it'll catch on) any ways I can't thank you enough for doing this for all your loyal fans oh and regarding the little 'talk' Motoko and Tsuruko had, that was so damn funny and while we're on the topic of limes/lemons are you gonna post unedited chapters on like you did last time. Anyways keep up the awesome work and update soon. Peace w/ chicken grease!
Tulkas chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Damn, I wasn't expecting a sequel this soon. Great stuff, though. You're right, take your time. Quality is worth waiting for.

I really liked the interaction with Tsuruko and the battle of wits. And I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this aftermath. It never really has been attempted before, but I'm sure you're up to it. Hope you put Kanako in this one.

Keep up the good work, chief ;)
Pikaash2586 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I honestly didn't think you would write a sequel to your story... _

Anyway, I didn't think that the part at the end was really a lime, but that doesn't really matter. (Maybe it should be called a semi-lime
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14