Reviews for Aftermath: Loss and Redemption 2
elanablaze chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
THANK GOD. u are a god for continuing this, i honestly would have died if i didn't know the aftermath of THAT ending.
Rage Buddha chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
O_O...

WOW! .i LOVED the first one .. the second one is starting off just as great... i will definitely be watching and waiting for updates for this!
DarkHeart of Ice chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Very nicely done. I applaud your work. And I understand that it would take a while for updating a story of this magnitude. Keep it up.
Moves McCharles chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Thanks for making a sequel. This one is going to be even more interesting than the first!
TornadoReviewer chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
One of the best stories that focus on Kei/Mot descriptions , plus the interesting plot and FINALY something more about Tsukuro.I'm glasd to see that you have tried to develop her character.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

My fav LH girl is MUTSUMI but I'm a fan of Motoko and I would't mid to see some Naru bashing too:]
Kurogasawa chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Sweet a sequel.

Well I hope this one is as good or maybe even better than the first.
alien nation chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
all right! this gotta be great the previous fic is my favorite among the rest...no joke. well hope youll continue your work until its complete arigato...
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
finally you made a squeal yeh cant wait for update.
Gotenks01013 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Nice! I am SO glad you decied to continue this. I cant wait to see where you take the crew. Looking forward to more.
OMG chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
OMG! I love you, your continuing from your other one! *Starts to worship* btw are you going to have chapters that will be put up on other sites due to rating limitations for this one like the last chapter of your other one?
HinaGuy749 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Alright it's about time you did a sequal to everyones favorite AU-Kei/Mot-Marriage fic (wow I don't think anyones ever used THAT to describe that kind of story, nor do I think it'll catch on) any ways I can't thank you enough for doing this for all your loyal fans oh and regarding the little 'talk' Motoko and Tsuruko had, that was so damn funny and while we're on the topic of limes/lemons are you gonna post unedited chapters on like you did last time. Anyways keep up the awesome work and update soon. Peace w/ chicken grease!
Tulkas chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Damn, I wasn't expecting a sequel this soon. Great stuff, though. You're right, take your time. Quality is worth waiting for.

I really liked the interaction with Tsuruko and the battle of wits. And I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this aftermath. It never really has been attempted before, but I'm sure you're up to it. Hope you put Kanako in this one.

Keep up the good work, chief ;)
Labmahn chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I honestly didn't think you would write a sequel to your story... _

Anyway, I didn't think that the part at the end was really a lime, but that doesn't really matter. (Maybe it should be called a semi-lime
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14