Reviews for Aftermath: Loss and Redemption 2
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
personally, kit has no right to act the way she is.
T3Ko chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
Great work. I liked this story very much.

RJEvans chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This story has a huge potential to be even better than the first. I am hopeing that after such a gap, that it will be continued and completed. You are a fantastic writer and have created some fantastic works like this and its orginal counterpart.
Buddhahobo chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
If you really needed a doctor, wouldn't it have been possible to pick one that' should I put this...not Bat Shit Insane with a history of murdering young girls?
0208 chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
i dont know if you are continueing this story but i had great toime reading it. Thank you for great story i hope its not end.
Danyman chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Are you going to update this awesome fanfic ore is it dead?
Marzan chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Excellent AU Love Hina story. I really like what you've done with the characters, specially Motoko.

Hope you come back to it someday!
gambit chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Update please! It looks like you went through a (long) burst of productivity... and then shelved this story. I see you've written a few others (haven't read them yet), but it'd be nice if you finished off this one. The original story was great, and this sequel is icing on the cake. Looking forward to the ending!

Yes I know this is a year late (lol), but ff-net apparently went through a phase where they purged a lot of things, as well as nuking links in fics. I was on a break at the time so I don't know exactly what happened, but disappearing links is the most well-known result. It's kinda crap too since quite a few authors post their websites and mail addresses there instead of in their profiles, so it gets real annoying that ff-net had to go wipe them all indiscriminately.
Chaos Poet chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
When are you going to update this? I think that you've had a long enough break, don't you? Hurry and post some more to this fantastic story.
Squire of Gothos chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
I realize this story is likely dead, but had to add it to story alert anyway, just to be safe. Great continuation of the previous storyline. Good luck in all endeavours
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
good start and to the last review that they left alot of writers give up on stories way too many stories are being drop alot of reviews and what the writers do nothing
Guardian 777 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Sweet. Can you do a KeixMotoko Lemon?
peregrine829 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
So much for "back on track." I guess you've given up on this one...

Why do all the really great fics have to be abandoned?
Dogor-VII chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Hi, I LOVE this story of yours... it got me right from the beginnig, I just read it in one night (both parts), I laugh, I cry, I got angry at some parts... simply amazing, well written, congratulations.

I'd like to see it finished, if you can't or dont'n want to continue, well... it'd be sad but it's your call and your story.

Farewell my friend.
The light of darkness chapter 1 . 8/11/2008

Can you please pick up this story once more. I really would like to see this story completed. After waiting for three years, i think you might have forgotten about it, so please try and finish it.
201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »