Reviews for Aftermath: Loss and Redemption 2
mchavez chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
hi!

i loved the first story and this is awesome to!

i look forward to your next update
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Still awesome!
theprincedonte chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
This story on a whole is well written and this is first and foremost the most enjoyable post marriage fic of motokoxkeitaro i've read. Even though it has been years is there any chance of picking up were you left off and finishing this wonderful story. But I implore you only to add chapters not to finish it but chapter that are equal in quality to all of the previous chapters. Once again fantastic writing and praying for you to finish this story.
Odinson91 chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
It's been years, is there any chance of updating this story? Please (~)
Samhan chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
please continue
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
hey Hawker

this is the jabberwock

i just want to say thank you for making this much of the story

i felt it was going good but when i saw the date counter i realized that either ideas are not coming, or some other type of problem

but that matters mot

i just wanted to say well done my good sir...or ma'am
MasterBrattan chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
loved it when negi and the class showed up. gotta feel sorry for the docter though.
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
personally, kit has no right to act the way she is.
T3Ko chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
Great work. I liked this story very much.

Thanks,
RJEvans chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This story has a huge potential to be even better than the first. I am hopeing that after such a gap, that it will be continued and completed. You are a fantastic writer and have created some fantastic works like this and its orginal counterpart.
Buddhahobo chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
If you really needed a doctor, wouldn't it have been possible to pick one that's...how should I put this...not Bat Shit Insane with a history of murdering young girls?
0208 chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
i dont know if you are continueing this story but i had great toime reading it. Thank you for great story i hope its not end.
Danyman chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Are you going to update this awesome fanfic ore is it dead?
Marzan chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Excellent AU Love Hina story. I really like what you've done with the characters, specially Motoko.

Hope you come back to it someday!
gambit chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Update please! It looks like you went through a (long) burst of productivity... and then shelved this story. I see you've written a few others (haven't read them yet), but it'd be nice if you finished off this one. The original story was great, and this sequel is icing on the cake. Looking forward to the ending!

Kazekunteki:

Yes I know this is a year late (lol), but ff-net apparently went through a phase where they purged a lot of things, as well as nuking links in fics. I was on a break at the time so I don't know exactly what happened, but disappearing links is the most well-known result. It's kinda crap too since quite a few authors post their websites and mail addresses there instead of in their profiles, so it gets real annoying that ff-net had to go wipe them all indiscriminately.
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »