Reviews for Aftermath: Loss and Redemption 2
HarimaHige chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Great story. Are you out there. Can you please continue this story?
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
_ love the story.
Kazekunteki chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Absolutely amazing, well done; I absolutely love "Loss and Redemption" and this story is even better. I'd love to read more of this, and you should probably update soon before half of the people on the internet hunt you down. :P

What happened to the lemon version of "Loss and Redemption" and this one? All it says is "A LEMON version of this chapter is available at and". They were written beautifully and I would love to have access to them again.

"A LEMON version of this chapter is available at and".
rincewind1990 chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
i have realy enjoyed reading Loss and Redemption series and i hope that you continue to wright more. i carnt realy think of anyway you can improve the story so i guess the only thing left to say is tank you for this story and carnt wait for the continuation of this story.
njblackwolf chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
MOAR PLS!

Really, i'm enjoying the depth of detail you go to whenever you describe something. The imagery is so effective that i can see a rendition of the scenery in my head!

keep updating!
KiraKeybladeMaster chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
dude this is easily one of the best LH stories i have ever read and that's really saying something

please update soon

please?
Moral chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
I love this stuff please come out with the next chapter soon you got me on the edge
Sp0rKy chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
This is one of the most well written fics on the web and i read all of your other work too. i love every single one of them and i really enjoy your writing style. I personally love KeixMot and i decided that yours is the best. update please, im on the edge of my seat for this story :]
Warbender chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
I actually like the last story, and this one is looking like a match for the last one for enjoyment level. well done.
theazn411 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Nice story...can u please update
0FoX0 chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
When are you going to continue this perfect history?

Please update it soon
TsukamotoYamato chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
Wah, you must continue the story!
Ichiro Sato chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
Soo... Think you'l finish this? I really like it and would like to see more.
Lemonpuff chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Great story! Please update.
Arnoldstrife chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
Great story! I hope you continue with this story and your other fanfics. I'm kinda hoping you might make another Love Hina or a Negima fanfic if you choose not to continue on with this one.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »