Reviews for Aftermath: Loss and Redemption 2
Kumorigoe chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
I'm really glad you wrote this, if I'd finished 'Loss and Redemption' and not had a continuation...

*draws his own katana*
X2501 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
the first part of this was the first fanfic i ever read, and it was so good. I eagerly await the next chapter, so Please finish it before i go crazy! .
Zero Eiyuu chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I remember reading your story a long time ago, and now it's still as good as very. Keep up the good work.
lyther chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
wow read both but a little dissapointed that no updates in quite a while, updates asap plz
The light of darkness chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
hi, ive read both the first and this one and i must admit it is a great achievement compaired to some of the ones ive read and the ones coming out currently. to me, it is disapointing that it hasnt bee updated recently. please continue the story. for the sake of motoko/keitaro lovers out there. i would really appreciate it.
AoshiSan chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Fantasic story, please update!
dragonmisc chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
Interesting I was wondering when you were going to get Kanako in the picture. Well it's been about a year since you last updated so I'll hold on to the hope you do plan on updating :)
Zenji chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
This is an excellent piece of work, please continue this story, I hate cliffhangers!
HikariNiwa chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
The Omake was a laugh, first it's Takeya and Ren, with the "Master and Slave" thing, then Tenchi with the other four girls(I forget the names), then it's Negi and a classroom worth of girls. I can't wait for the next update.
kamiii chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
the story was great, same with the prequel, hope u would finish this tho, this story was tight,
peregrine829 chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
In the name of all things sweet and holy... PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
Mad Monk chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
I've read this story up to the point where you stopped writing, I'm not sure why you have not posted for so long bu it is very good and I am enjoying it. I hope you will someday continue.
peregrine829 chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
I couldn't wait to read this sequel! I had high hopes for it and I was certainly not disappointed. I eagerly await the next installments so please don't keep me waiting.
peregrine829 chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
Can't wait for the next installment! "That Nerima couple"! A shameless Ranma reference! Bless you for it...
Jun-sama chapter 6 . 6/4/2006