Reviews for Aftermath: Loss and Redemption 2
Warbender chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
I actually like the last story, and this one is looking like a match for the last one for enjoyment level. well done.
theazn411 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Nice story...can u please update
Kitsune0150 chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
When are you going to continue this perfect history?

Please update it soon
TsukamotoYamato chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
Wah, you must continue the story!
Ichiro Sato chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
Soo... Think you'l finish this? I really like it and would like to see more.
Lemonpuff chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Great story! Please update.
Arnoldstrife chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
Great story! I hope you continue with this story and your other fanfics. I'm kinda hoping you might make another Love Hina or a Negima fanfic if you choose not to continue on with this one.
Kumorigoe chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
I'm really glad you wrote this, if I'd finished 'Loss and Redemption' and not had a continuation...

*draws his own katana*
X2501 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
the first part of this was the first fanfic i ever read, and it was so good. I eagerly await the next chapter, so Please finish it before i go crazy! .
Zero Eiyuu chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I remember reading your story a long time ago, and now it's still as good as very. Keep up the good work.
lyther chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
wow read both but a little dissapointed that no updates in quite a while, updates asap plz
The light of darkness chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
hi, ive read both the first and this one and i must admit it is a great achievement compaired to some of the ones ive read and the ones coming out currently. to me, it is disapointing that it hasnt bee updated recently. please continue the story. for the sake of motoko/keitaro lovers out there. i would really appreciate it.
AoshiSan chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Fantasic story, please update!
dragonmisc chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
Interesting I was wondering when you were going to get Kanako in the picture. Well it's been about a year since you last updated so I'll hold on to the hope you do plan on updating :)
Zenji chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
This is an excellent piece of work, please continue this story, I hate cliffhangers!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »