Reviews for Cid Quits
k chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
wa! totemo kawaii desu nee! vincentwa kowaii... *shudder* naisu jobu!

*dances to the tune of cid's cussing*

lovels of the story! and yes, i did say 'lovels'.

ganbate yo!
Lami chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
lol, poor Sid! (you don't smoke, do you. . .?) I wish Vinnie was around to help /me/ quit!:)
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I like! *clapclap* very funny! i can imagine the three of them at the end, standing there covered from head to toe in slime.
Amani Ishikawa chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I remember reading this too! I laughed my damned ass off! Cid quitting...wouldn't happen in a zillion years!
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
i thought it was great. i love the image of Vincent holding the box of gum over his head away from Cid :] brilliant.
YaminekoHyousai chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This is amusing. Poor Cid, Vincent is evilish. Ke ke ke ke ke.
Bustahead chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Are you going to continue this, or was it just a one shot?

No matter, it was still a fun read after reading your Seph./Cloud fic. _
Rachel D.M chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Hiho! LOVED the story, though I'd have loved it more if there was just a TOUCH of vin/cid romance goin on, even if it was just a flirtation, or a comforting hug from vinnie n_n hehe, what can i say, youve got me hooked on two pairings i never saw coming, vin/cid and cloud/sephy!
FFlove190 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Poor Cid, he almost gets killed because he didn't have his lighter. Like your use of the Dynamite limit break.
asativa chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That was so funny! No yaoi, though - boohey! It's good to be an obsessed fangirl!
StrifeYo chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hehe. Cool. I loved it, it was awesome. Poor Cid. Atleast he won't die young!
Konie Hime chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hehe! I'm glad I got around to reading this story. Its so cute and funny! _
Yoshia chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
LOL, this was hilarious! _ One of the best Cid-based one-shots I have ever read!

TehCelsius chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
o.o; Poor Cid. Poor poor Cid...

Cid is my idol, man! He smokes, AND he swears like an idiot ;. So what happens to him if he stops smoking o_o...

Anyway, that was great. It's nice to see you do humor, and I mean, a mostly humor (I know your other stories kind of have humor weaving in and out of them.
Wolfwood11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
That was so funny! I laughed the entire time I was reading it. It kinda makes you feel sorry for the poor guy. That was an awesome fic. I loved it! _