Reviews for The Innermost Part of Me
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I get feeling that she is most mature of them all. Hepheastus part is best.
Lady of Olympus chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I agree. I see that you don't like Aphrodite, but calm down! As she's said, everyone can interpret greek myths and greek gods/goddesses as they like. Fan Fiction's point is to twist things around, add your own taste into the stories. Seeing as this is "greek mythology", there isn't alot of solid, solid characters that have only one side of a personality. Actually, very few /characters/ are interpreted the same. Even though I respect your opinion, I do not agree with it...and, please, don't flame the story. I think it's good, and adds a very different light on her. Big thumbs up (:
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Strophe: Okay, you don't like Aphrodite. Big deal. That doesn't mean that you can flame this author's fic. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to force your opinions onto the rest of us - I interpret the Greek myths how I please. It must actually be hard for Aphrodite to make friends, seeing as everyone's so jealous of her, eh?

This story was a bit OOC, though. You should probably work on Aphrodite's characterization. There are also a couple of circumstances where the word 'love' is used too often to be grammatically correct.

You also should provide a little more reason why Aphrodite starts to feel regret. It'd make the story a lot more believable, in my opinion.
Jess chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
very nice, I really enjoyed reading this.
strophe chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I can't believe you made Aphrodite look like a damsel. My gosh, she is a goddess who is so self-consumed she doesn't care who she sleeps with or what that does to other people. But she's a goddess, and thats what the Greek gods did, so lets not try to make them human with emotions such as regret which the Greek gods are immune to.
Magistrix Mundi chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I read the Greek myths as a kid, and it never occured to me to think of Aphrodite as the pretty girl who can't get the other girls to be her friend and who can't get the guys to do anything but lust after her. Congrats for provoking thought.
Aphrodite chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Awful, I do to care about Ares. And I have NOTHING for Hephestaus. That's all.
Tessa chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Here I am.

Um, no nitpicky comments. I, also, find it a bit odd how Aphrodite "wakes up", but I think it's a nice way to end her story.
Countess Amie chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
It's interesting how non worshippers affect Aphrodite...you would think they would make her angry.

But powerful story.
Child of Titus chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This put Aphrodite in a whole different light for me. Wow.
Snowmane chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Nice story with a very good ending, although its rather wierd that she suddenly wakes up and becomes so ashamed of herself since she's so adamant and rather shameless if I may add in the myths. Overall, I think this a very good story. Update soon.
Leah chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Powerful story! By the end everyone knows who she is, but you tell them anyway. Nice job!