Reviews for For You
Admiral von Cha-Cha chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I don't really read slash, but I'm so glad that I read this one. That was so sad, and very believable! I won't be able to watch Arthur and Lancelot in the movie in the same way again...

Lovely job :D
Little Green Voice chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wonderful! I loved this, albeit the sad ending, but I guess that could not be helped. Really beautiful work all over, and that kiss? Whoa! Hot! *goes to find a very cold drink*
TheSlytherinNation chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
this is such a sweet story! i cried when i read it! (not kidding) its beautifully written please write more. also, 9sorry for posting this in a review for one of ur other stories) plz write a sequel to 'Never Will Be', im dying to know what happens next! ur really talented!
minoki chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
ohh so sad, very nice. seriously though you can tell he was soo jealous in the movie! i love it great job...if only people wrote more of this pairing.
dsdfv chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
excellent!This is the best AL slash I have ever seen! Some part bring me even to tears!
KG chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
they dont come ad sadder/ or any better than this.
HospitalHorror chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
AvalonMists, you made me cry. this was so sad so heart wrenching that i couldnt help it. your writing style is so unique and i evny it. great job i'll read the alternate ending now

loves

M.
Eirlys chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
congrats...

I was finally done crying after watching the movie and you make me go through all again T_T

lol but it was good and well written

although usually I hate one-sided love because it's too frustrating

but this one was only bittersweet not at all frustrating I liked it a lot!
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
aww! That's so sad! Very good though! :)
Leviticus Lied chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
My fingers hurt. I think I'm having an angst-induced seizure.

That was too beautiful for words. Artorius...! You could feel the need in the diction and all. Very, very well-written, and I really don't say that every day.
Evil Windstar chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
beautifully written!
v.d.mouse chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
that was great. A really well written piece that had me gripped from the beginning. Excellent

Keep writitng and have fun

V.d Mouse
Priestess of the Myrmidon chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
*sniffle* I rarely read slash. I even more rarely come upon such a piece as this, slash or no. This is wonderful, and I absoltely adore this! Awesome work. I love all the emotions that you've mixed in this story. I really, really like it! Two thumbs up!

Priestess
Predatory Angel chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
the speech, the illustration and the sentiments in that could have been written for the film. stunning.

and damn them for killing lancelot.
Fay chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Oh, that was just lovely... very well done and it broke my heart.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »