Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
ProfessorMarauder chapter 3 . 4/7
It seems Draco is picking up swearwords quite easily as no one told him what D'arvit meant.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2019
Hi do you know how much I love and appreciate you and am in your debt forever Bc you really didn’t have to go that hard and write a whole ass crossover series for me to enjoy but you did and I love you
Berrybanana05 chapter 5 . 8/20/2018
Please do, Artemis... Please do.
lechatabbicat chapter 9 . 7/25/2018
Well done!
Shoveling chapter 2 . 2/12/2018
It's funny how they think Artemis needs a translator...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
"One was scanning through specs and schematics of what looked like a blue cube."
...
I see what you did there.
milesss chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
love how butler's just kinda tossing the boys about
Berrybanana05 chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
Awww, I loved this! :)
I will admit, half-way through finishing the Second Year Fic I did get worried, thinking there was only 31 chapters and it hadn't been updated since 2004!
Thankfully, before I could panic, I found the others on your profile!

I really love this series, where did you get the inspiration?
Also, did you write these before the rest of the AF books came out? Have you finished the AF series?
What do you think of what happened to _ (spoilers) at the end of TLG?
Asdfjkl chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
Ten years later:

DM- So, am I good looking?
HS- Hmmm... No.
DM- You're so mean, you know, you and Fowl...

You should make a fanfic about that
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
D'awwwww 3 I just love how Artemis made a friend! Even if it IS Draco!
kixlepixle chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
Those booooooys are going to be the deaaath of my.

The most shocking part, though, was reading Tim's train of thought so soon after he awoke. When he realized he raised his boy to be a cold, greedy man (even though he isn't). I mean, it's one thing reading it from Artemis' perspective, who ridicules (or ridiculed, seeing that this Artemis is different from our beloved hero) the entire thing, compared to the man himself and sorry if this makes 0 sense but it's late (for me at least) and I stayed up reading this because it's awesome and 103% worth it.
kixlepixle chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Oh, Draco... Thank god that's behind him. Hopefully.

See, the hilarious and amazing thing here is that Draco and Artemis have this real thing and chemistry going on, and since they're officially straight, I hereby declare them my BroTP.
Anon chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I know I really shouldn't want this, but I do want it with all (or at least most) of my heart... I'm all for Pansy's head cannon with Draco and Artemis! (
The way you portray the two, they have a wonderful cohesion and balance; Draco needs Artemis to open his eyes, Artemis needs Draco to ground him. Artemis keeps Draco on his toes and Draco refuses to let Artemis get too far ahead. Artemis provides the direction and Draco performs the action. I love to see them work in such perfect tandem, even when they're fighting! It's great the way you have Artemis become Draco's stabilizer even while Draco is effecting him as a kind of emotional catalyst. Reading these, I want so badly to see them become more than friends, but alas, it cannot be.
As it is, I'll confine my head-cannons to my head, as per their definition. Thank you so much for writing these stories, you do an amazing job!
ironhair chapter 9 . 11/2/2014