Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 3 . 4/1
D'awwwww 3 I just love how Artemis made a friend! Even if it IS Draco!
Moonlight Keeper chapter 9 . 3/18
Those booooooys are going to be the deaaath of my.

The most shocking part, though, was reading Tim's train of thought so soon after he awoke. When he realized he raised his boy to be a cold, greedy man (even though he isn't). I mean, it's one thing reading it from Artemis' perspective, who ridicules (or ridiculed, seeing that this Artemis is different from our beloved hero) the entire thing, compared to the man himself and sorry if this makes 0 sense but it's late (for me at least) and I stayed up reading this because it's awesome and 103% worth it.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 5 . 3/18
Oh, Draco... Thank god that's behind him. Hopefully.

See, the hilarious and amazing thing here is that Draco and Artemis have this real thing and chemistry going on, and since they're officially straight, I hereby declare them my BroTP.
Anon chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I know I really shouldn't want this, but I do want it with all (or at least most) of my heart... I'm all for Pansy's head cannon with Draco and Artemis! (
The way you portray the two, they have a wonderful cohesion and balance; Draco needs Artemis to open his eyes, Artemis needs Draco to ground him. Artemis keeps Draco on his toes and Draco refuses to let Artemis get too far ahead. Artemis provides the direction and Draco performs the action. I love to see them work in such perfect tandem, even when they're fighting! It's great the way you have Artemis become Draco's stabilizer even while Draco is effecting him as a kind of emotional catalyst. Reading these, I want so badly to see them become more than friends, but alas, it cannot be.
As it is, I'll confine my head-cannons to my head, as per their definition. Thank you so much for writing these stories, you do an amazing job!
ironhair chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
a good quick read.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
reading 3
moonshroom420 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
It's so cute I love these guys as friends
moonshroom420 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I'm so excited !
moonshroom420 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Ooooh so exciting!
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
YESSS! I love it alreadyyyy
Kay Hau chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Good to see Artemis is still Artemis, even with magic! And very much enjoying the interesting friendship between him and Draco. Well-written, though as you admitted a bit more rehash of canon then your other stories, but all very important to the overall plot of the series. Good job!
DearlyFictitious chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
30 galleons?! That's outrageous!
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Yay! They rescued Artemis's father! :D :D :D :D :D :D :3 of course. :3
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w
Poor Draco. Lucius Malfoy I will kill you! Mwahahahahaha! ;)
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 1 . 10/18/2013