Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
Labschiz chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
Oh, nice version of TAI. I love those Draco/Arty moments. (not romantically, I mean) Will Arty's father be a "new man" and how will Arty explain exactly who helped rescue/help him? Or will thy not ask? Probably the latter. Won't Draco get in trouble with his father for helping Arty, since there are witnesses in Durmstrang, of all places? Good job in getting all this up so quickly. One more chappie, right? Waiting for the third fic! - -
Very evil daughter of Lord Vol chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
This story is absolutley fabtastic I love it love it love it! every word is a joy to read and I'm not being funny/sarcastic/flippant. I enjoy this story so much! Thankyou for having updated so much recently. Lov Cam x
Sierra-Falls chapter 8 . 11/9/2004
Aww! That is too... precious! Twinging heartstrings and all that...Poor Artemis, not wanting to bring anyone home, and having no one to bring home either... *sniff*

We, the readers, demand more of this good stuff! I sincerely hope you can deliver, as it would go very badly for you otherwise... Keep up the great work!
RicaResin chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
O.. I can't wait for Draco to come into this. Meeting his father, knowing exactly what Artemis had been doing for the past few years from the Internet.. awesome. So does Malfoy have an E-mail account now? heh heh, I wanna know what his pen name is! i bet he would have fun making that. I like how Butler said 'friend' instead of associate too.

See Ya!
LynLin chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
oh wow that last part was kinda sad but I loved the cahpter

I'll be looking forward to the next one and the sequel! _

Sir Deranged Reindeer chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
- Yay! We're almost up to third year! "Timmy". Haha. That's so cute, in a disturbing kind of way. But that's only because I play Escape from Monkey Island too much. "Hey look! It's Timmy the Monkey!"

Er... Anyway... I liked this chapter, it reminded me very muchly of the book. - Can't wait to read the next!
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
"Not to mention, he’d never had anyone to bring."

Aww! *hugs Artemis* You make all the characters so loveable. ; Great story! Can't wait to read more.
Black Aliss chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
Yes! i caN'T WAIT!
The CheezHead chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
Aw, poor Malfoy. Always getting picked on. I got nothing else to say but update soon!
Arina alihanjgdor chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
*Narrows eyes* You have better make a sequell or I'll sent twenty five flames into your email everyday! .. he he Well you are faboulous you must write more...even if don't want to for the sake of you fans _ And do please make some romance bloom between Draco and Artemis make such a cute couple ... even if some people disagree...
Sierra-Falls chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
Heh, that sounds like an interesting possible future plot point... Holly seeing Artemis as a younger brother figure, and in ten years, Draco as something with charm and dashing good looks... More updates please!
RicaResin chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
Heh heh... this chapter was pretty funny for the fact that it was the saddest chapter in The Arctic Incident! I liked the pre-guilt Draco was feeling and the whole 'dried tear stains, but not gonna mention it' part. I like this kind of Draco your making, it's really cool.

See Ya!

Your fellow writer and royal Lunutic,

Identity99
kittybro chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
wha! Draco's so cute! I just wanna hug him .
LynLin chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
omfg how cute

is this the last chapter?

and is there going to be another installment?

I love your fics

I hope you update or post a new story soon!

LynLin chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
COOL!

you finally updated and I love it!

249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »