Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
Cazamataz who is now known as Clarice chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Its a good start, although it is a tricky idea to re-write a book because you can't make it original, and, you have to use parts of the book itself. Anyhow, you really do have writing talent and I await the next chapter eagerly. Good luck to you!
The CheezHead chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
Uh-oh. They're trapped. A really good chapter, but I felt that certain aspects of it were rushed and not drawn out to their full potential. For example when Butler was with Luc, you could have had some more interaction between the other characters going on. But overall very good. Please update soon!
Labschiz chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
Yes! Arty and Draco getting thrown into snow drifts, what more can you ask for? Love the interactions with Holly. The narrative does seem a little rushed, but that's because your just paraphrasing the TAI, so I'll overlook that. After the ice collapses on Butler and Root, won't the boys be able to move it with their magic? Can't wait till the next chap!
TrunkZy chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
cool...!

cool...!

Another cool!

I love the fact that the persons arn't OOC! Thats good! Wanting more And check out my story...! Lool you'll get one helluva shock!

Ja ne TrunkZy the Mighty!

PS. I checked out the Family Name but I'm to lazy to review it... sorry... It's good though!
violomana chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Getting to read the next chapter of The Family Name is like my reward after finishing HW!

Although I understand that you have to keep a balance between characters and the book lines, I'd still like to see more Draco-action. Sometimes I get the feeling that he's not really there at all. But I was very pleased about the whole conversation bewtween Draco, Artemis, and Holly. Self-righteous Gryffindors, indeed!

I'm also a bit confused as to Holly admiring Draco's "loyalty" to Artemis (though I like it). Will we get to see any confirmation-confrontation of this, or is Draco just in it to be rid of Lucius?
previous reviewer chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
this is an exellent sequel to family name. please update!
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
This is a really great story.

You're doing a wonderful job on all the characters. _
RicaResin chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Oh... Did only Draco and Artemis get out? Cool...

I love the way your making this! It's so cool howyour changing it but making it still fit so keep going, please!

Identity99
winterinthetardis chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Awesome, as usual! I lub it. UPDATE SOON! Oh yeah, I'm adding this story to my favorites and YOU to my favorites! YOU ROCK MUCHO!
KidAngel chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Yay! I'm so happy you started the next chapter in those two lives. Update soon!
Chiquita chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Once again, quite fabulous.
Kandie-Spirit-Dragon chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
wow! cool fic so far! keep up the good work!
LynLin chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
I love this story! Artemis and Draco are so cute..

_ plz update soon!

~Lyn~
kittybro chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
wow! Good! SO very yummy! Update sooN!
cocoaducks chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
It's really really, good, please update soon
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »