Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
AgiVega chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Like it so far, seems as good as the first one. Keep it coming! :))
deFox chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Great story. I don't remember the Artic Incident book too well, so copying from that book is not too big problem for me. Update soon again.
Rissa chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Your going to write more, right? I would die if you didn't.
Celadrian chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Awesome! I leave for a three-week camp with practically no access to computers, and when I return, what do I find? One of my favorite authors has a whole new story started!

I think your balancing job is working fine. And I am very interested to see how Draco influences the Artic Incident and the goblin uprising. It looks like a good start...

I hope you're planning for a whole long series with Artemis Fowl and Draco Malfoy, because I don't think any of your readers (especially me) will settle for anything less at this point.
dracoluver chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
lol ive read both of the books and your doing a great job of blending them together.. but i have to say i like draco better and your making him seem very stupid..lol well,he should be because hes a wizard in a muggle place but make him seem to know something for once...lol
Very evil daughter of Lord Vol chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
I think it's perfect - donèt change a thing, just keep on writin! lov j.r
Jezza chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
I really like this story because of the way you put Draco Malfoy in. Keep up the good work.
Black Aliss chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Brilliant beyond brilliant, ok i'll shut up now just write more soon!
HPfreakout chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
i like this story. very interesting. draco in the artic incedent thats going to lead to a good story.
lunaceress chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
A very good sequel to the first storie so far. I can't wait to see how you work Malfoy into this one. and I thought some of the lines looked familiar. lol
efi chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
well, since I haven't read any of the artemis fowls book, I think you did good. Anyway I loved your first story family name, specially the way you managed the friendsh... er aliance between fowl and mafloy,just a question are the rest of the howarts crew going to show?
Pencil3 chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
Ah...a new chapter! *squeals* I loved it! Eh..sorry I dont have time to write my usual long review...it's my brother's birthday and he's gonna blow out the candles..but this chapter was brilliant! I love this story, update asap

~pencil
The CheezHead chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
It's so fabulous. I absolutely love it! One of the best crossovers! Love how you explained the difference between Gringotts goblins and underground goblins. Somehow I don't think Holly would be trusting enough to tell Draco what was going on, but that's just me. Update soon!
kittybro chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
yay! Update some more . I just love yer crossovers! Luv luv luv! Please update!
Sir Deranged Reindeer chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
I think that the whole goblin uprising thing works well with Draco in there. :D I liked this chapter. It was good. Can you tell I'm half asleep? Well update soon, kay?
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »