Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
EdenSnake chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
*wicked laugh* Aww, yeah. Draco and Artemis are back in the game, and the UST-vibes are bigger than ever.

Hey, an Artemis/Hermione would be all well and good...*sigh*...I guess...

But there's no substitute for good, wicked-evil-genius slash.

Update pronto, por favor! _

-LQ
LynLin chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
o wow that was soo cool

I loved it!

I especially liked how you made Draco not evil cuz everyone seems to like him being so damn mean but yours is better

way better

I also liked how you made Artemis the smartass guy that he is

_ Update soon! I LOVE IT!

~Lyn~
Identity99 chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
Ohh.. I hope I'm the first one to review this chappie!

Very good! I like the name of the chapter! And I hope I can use that thing from the last story...

_ I'm persistent!

Update!

Identity99
RicaResin chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hey, of course I read this one too. I don't know when, but I'll eventually get to reading "Blood to Gold" so you'll just have to stick around for me. I haven't read any of the books, only sen the movies. I'm reading the first right now, and I own the fourth one. Only a matter of time until I read them all... _!

I still want to know if I can borrow that thing from the first story in this series! PLEASE!

Update!

Identity99
Coryal chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
ok, i just finished reading "The Family Name" and loved it! Sorry that i didn't review it, but you can count this along with it. You are a wonderful writer. I hope to see more of this story soon! :D

Rikku
Shiranai Seito chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Yes! Ultimately c00l.
kittybro chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
UPDATE! Please please oh please update . I love yer cross overs way too much for you to not update!
dead dead dead nothing is here chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Oh goody, there's a sequal. *bounces around hyperly* Update SOON!1oneone(KIDDING!)
Black Aliss chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Great, please, please, please, continue, its very good
sava chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
THANK YOU! Thank You! Thank You! I'm extremely happy you are writing a sequal. And like always it's excellent
Annie chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wowies *-* I read the prequel to this and it was just FANTASTIC! I'm glad you made a sequel.
Chiquita chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Awesome.
winterinthetardis chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
TEH SEQUEL! YAYAYYAYAY! I love it already! UPDATE SOON! OH and btw, the old hp/artemis fowl corssover, you know the prequel to this story, is going in my favorites list. This one will soon be added if you make it even CLOSE to as good as the prequel! UPDATE SOON!
TOPhat114 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
UPDATE SOON!
Very evil daughter of Lord Vol chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
sequel already? u must b workin overtime-thank you!
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »