Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Lovely! I love how Draco just uncerimoniously visits Artemis, and now he's going to help him get his father back. *claps hands* Wonderful story, can't wait to read more. :D
Mikito chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Nice story so far!

Update soon
Labschiz chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
::screams:: A SEQUEL! Wow, that was fast. Love the way you crossover the already existing stories. Very convincing. It's getting more interesting than the actual book! (because Dracy's in it!) - -
The CheezHead chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I'm so happy I'm practically in tears. I love sequels that are as good as their predecessors, and this seems like one that will be as good, if not better than the one that proceded it. I love the fact that you've managed to work Draco into the Arctic Incident. It's so fabulous. I can't believe that Draco tricked his father. Lucius Malfoy does not seem like one who is easily tricked. Unless Lucius is pretending to be tricked and is plotting something else. Great job, keep up the great work and please update soon!
violomana chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
"Draco hid his own smile."

But I couldn't hide mine!

Wow, this came out a lot sooner than I ever hoped! Congratulations, for that is surely a big accomplishment in my book.

And I also would like to pat you on the back for keeping Dobby in there, for even a minor role. That was a good plot hole catch there, b/c in the first story he never was released. Do you plan on helping poor Dobby out anytime soon?

Looking forward to how you'll now incorporate Draco into the Artemis Fowl book timeline, as always.
ashez2ashes chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Who hoo! Sequal! Great start, I liked the little reference to the super computer in the third artemis book. I can't wait to see what you do with the third year too, since most of that had strictly to do with Potter's mental struggle and not as much outside forces as the second book... I look forward to it. _
TriNegativity chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
*blink* A sequal? Cool.

This should be interesting...is it going to deal with most of the events in the book?

Update!

DF
Pencil3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Ooh oh! *first review dance* Hehehe. (At least I think I'm the first reviewer...) Anyway...

New story! Yay! _ Amazing start! BRILLIANT chapter, my dear! As usual. I can't expect anything less than the best from you, because you, my dear, are THE best! I love it! Haha Draco and computers, I bet he'll end up trying to attack it because it said "You've Got Mail!" Heh heh heh. Ah, Draco is going to help Artemis save his father! Woh! :D I love it so far, and I need more! Write more as quickly as you can!

Much Love,