Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
Cat chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
The idea of Malfoy as a heroic gryffindor makes me laugh. It's true, though. It's nice to be a hero, to be useful...

More chapters...
Cat chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Artemis hasn't really done much in the story yet. He's planning still, true, but I do miss is personality...Malfoy's policeman comments were fascinating! I do dislike how black and white everything is for gryffins and holly/root...

Please sends us more chapters!
Cat chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
The thing about what you're doing is you have to (at least initially) include a lot of the original story-line. It's only later, as things become more and more divergent, that such acts become unnecessary. Malfoy is AWESOME!

Update please?
Cat chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It's just like Draco to show up out of the blue uninvited, but ge couldn't stay away, he couldn't fight it... I'm glad that he will be helping Artemis.

Update!
Someone aka Me chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
"Now was not the time to get into a discussion of purebloods, Mudbloods, Dark wizards, and why it would be a very bad idea to invite Lucius Malfoy to tea."
I giggled aloud at that. :D

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this one, almost as much as I did the first, and I will definitely be checking out year two. I really love the merging of these two words, and you really do a fantastic job of keeping everyone in character.

Wonderful job.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Fun, fun!
I wanna read more.
I've been so redundant with you... :P
griffindells chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Just wonderous! Spectacular! You are now officially my favourite fanfiction author!
Seranade chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Though you rushed through the story as it was similar to the book, this was quite well written. I like how you made Artemis and Draco substitute 'associates' for 'friends'. It seemed very in character and Slytherin-ish.
Great ideas and story well written:)
The Wolf Of Cair Paravel chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! It's rare to find such amazing crossover fics, and this one was a perfect blend of two of my most favorite book series. I look forward to reading the rest of this series! :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Loved it
Destined Jonas chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Thumbs up! :D
in time you will be fine chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
I'd say this definitely hasn't been your best or my favorite of your work, but I'm still enjoying it. It's nice. I'm enjoying the banter between Malfoy and Holly, very much so, in fact I have even started to ship them.
GreatIceDragon chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Nice
Ghazalia chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
yay, they saved his dad and are 'friends' in my opinion anyways

i really like your crossover of these two magical worlds keep up the goood work )
FanOfArtemisFowl chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Good start! I read your other story (the family name) and I liked it very much - seems your serie would be the best xover ever to me - and I just started reading this one.

Just one little thing, Nice is no more in Italy :-P