Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
BobTheSkrull chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
awesome story! I accidentally skipped it the first time though...
MinervaEvenstar chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
It's nice to see the friendship between Draco and Artemis progress (even if they won't admit it's friendship! haha), and for Draco to see the value in Muggle things.

I felt so sorry for Draco when he described what Crucio felt like! His father is such [insert insult-that-would-be-inappropriate-to-type here]!

Holly's interactions with Draco were well-done, Mulch's view of the two Mud Boys was amusing, and Arty's parents were in character. Good fic all-around, though I admit to liking the prequel better.
Poseidon93 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
It was awesome :)
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
had a nice touch to it.
Eiladwyn chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
Thanks for posting these series :) i enjoy the way you combine the two worlds, whilst keeping it as realistic as possible
10tailedokami16x chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i tolerate it 9 tailed okami
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Hmmm, the remembrance of one Parkinson made me stifle a heartwarming though...
The Special One chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
If you still read this, its awesome! Id review more often except for my lack of pacience.

But i want to say two things:

First:How the boys use magic out of school without any problem?

Second:quoting "Draco continued, "I know you don't like us, but we did rescue your officer for you. I told you all kinds of secrets-about my own house. Can't you share your information with us now? Everyone keeps saying how dangerous the Mafiya is. We need your help. D'arvit, Holly, this is his father.""How did Malfoy learn the word D'arvit?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
not that bad. However, I would have enjoyed you leaving in the exchange about, "Butler? Blend in?"

"Better than having four hooves and a tail."
The QAS chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
I liked this one. It was much shorter than the Hogwarts one, but amazing never the less.
The QAS chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Good job so far. I can't say I'm surprised.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
And I just read this one now. Nice story. Although I think that the first was better... Keep writing!

-Silvermoon
h chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
i love it
Vira Vindicci chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Just brilliant. I mean it.
crazy-about-books chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
I really like this story I liked the other one as well, but I forgot to review on that I'll do it soon.
I think it's funny how they refuse to admit their fast growing friendship. It's also sweet. I congradulate you on a wonderfull book and series.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »