Reviews for The Family Name: Arctic Incident
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
It's okay. I guess it's bound to not be quite up-to-notch when you have to work around an existing story line.

But I do wish you'd left in the part about Holly making Artemis look like a snowman - that was one of my fav parts.
brolly501 chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
good story
egyptianqueen777 chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
great! not as long, but i like it. i hope you have time to finish the third year. i'm counting on it! hopefully, i'll see you soon!
porpierita chapter 9 . 3/27/2007
Best as always Elbereth in April! Love the friendships between Artemis and Draco ;)
Gawd Complex chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
I liked The Family Name more.

I think it was because you followed the book a little too well here.

Still, this was an important think for Artemis's and Draco's relationship.

And I guess Pansy would make a great yaoi-fangirl. xD
rynoa29 chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
i really like this. i seriously do. greta work here.
rynoa29 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i love it already. then again i alwasy do. your writing is amazingly captivating and you manage to keep then so in character. i particularly liked this scene:

“Thank you. Right over there is where Butler fought the troll.”

“Really? Cool!”

“Care for some caviar?”

“Ah, Fowl. Muggle-ized or not, you’re still civilized. Lead on.”

it's just so../them/. excited draco and then they turn to those rich little snobs that i love. x3

love the story.
horsie890 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Nice is in France.
Judah chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Nice restart, finished the first one in the series will be continuing tomorrow.
hyperpixy chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
i still love this series... you are an excellent writer and i am, going to start reading the family name-third year right now!
miroku-has-darkness chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
i still don't like the whole Artemis draco thing but you really are devoping it, why?
HiBob chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
Just wanted to let you know that I read this story as well. I do like the way you have Draco and Artemis interact.
Rzz chapter 9 . 5/16/2006
Another great story. I cant wait to read the third.
CrEaTiVe-ToUcH chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
*squels yet again* Oh wow! I luv their relationship! it's warming, charming, dangerous, and hilarious at the same time!
inugirl123mystic chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
malfoy does LOVE his hair doesn't he? you made him a little to heroic for my taste, but hay that's just me! really good love the etails! please keep writing!
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »