Reviews for Runaway
CherryBlossom210 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Really good, I like how you made it a little different.
silverkrystal11 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
ooh! that was pretty good!
WaiiKitsune chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Nicy Story hahaz... haiz.. i love reading at fanfiction but i cnt write anything... dunnoe wad 2 write...
animearlinefreak chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
ohh that was cute and I must ask myself this...WHY DIDN'T THEY PUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS INSTEAD?"
claylover66 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
it was a great story. please write another.
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
WE! ur such a great author! *adds u to fav authors list*
Trelane22 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Okay, I'll admit it. One of the best stores I've read in the Pretear section. One of the reasons I don't visit FFN much anymore is the lack of good, quality stories with a strong plotline (or a plotline in general), a lack of heart, or the basic lack of good grammar and sentence structure. To be a good story IMO, it must have all three.

You, Candyland, have succeeded in each of them. No, I'm not saying your story is 100% perfect as there are some slight grammatical errors, which after looking over the story again, are neligible. But what your story has is the true ability to affect people's emotions. You were able to tap into Himeno's psyche and inner thoughts and put them out to the reader, plain and simple. We've all felt like this at times and thus we can relate to her, making Himeno all the more human. That, in the end, is what makes a story worth reading: the characters, how they interact, and how they are affected by whatever events they face.

Normally, I'd say something about the setting or pace of the story, but this is a true emotional tap. In the end, the settings and pace are inrelevant, and it's the feelings that you're conveying that matters. You have gone above and beyond here. But speaking of setting, there is one line that struck me:

"She had taken the destiny of Pretear and all that it meant, and look where it had gotten her. Alone, heartbroken, huddled on an empty street in the rain, in the middle of the night with only a cold, unfeeling metal post for support."

That has to be one of the most haunting lines I've ever read, and that particular scene has been stuck in my mind ever since I've read it. Kudos to you.

Final Judgment: 4.7/5

(Another grammar check and I can guarantee a 5.) ;)
Jenishi chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
But yet it was still so good! lol!
himeno-kagome chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
aw...

do more!

do more!

i am a loyal (yes, new, but still loyal) fan of yours!

you are a GREAT writer!
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
it's nice, I like it.
DailyMassacre chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I was this close *holds up fingers to about an inch* to crying! *cries anyway* it was so good!
Riku chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
This is a very sweet fic! I like how you did your angsty Himeno. :)
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
aw that was beautiful. heheh good job !
GoddessSerenity chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
This is such a good story. So sweet!
Pretearwings chapter 1 . 8/8/2004