Reviews for Medabots: Impossible
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Good twelve chapters
Dreams 00 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Very good story. I liked the first chapters, that the last chapters (except Chapter 10).
Perhaps the loss of innocence, charm subtracted, which had the Medabots anime.
But retained the essence of the anime, which makes it an entertaining story.
A final chapter with an important message.
Too bad no one learns from somebody else (the impulses are stronger).
It only remains to give information to children and have them take their first decisions. Adolescence is a period of confusion in which the information it is no longer received.
edward18 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Well it's certainly one of the best Metabot fics I've ever read and so thankful that you included the older characters instead of just the Season 3 characters. Very nicely written and surprised you kept the fic going as long as you did.
david.teague.3950 chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Well I must say, definately a good story.

Well you probably already know this but assuming the last page break takes place about 10 years after Arika's article, it's possible that the scientists might have found a cure for Chlamidiya, and a better treatment for AIDs. Which would be a good thing for the children. But let's not tell them for at least another 8 years, I mean though I don't deny that Teen Sex is real, my mother was a teen when she had my sister.

Also maybe sometime down the road the medabots will actually be able to reproduce in their own way, like by designing Medaparts that combine elements from their parent parts. Like for Metabee and Brass' bundle of joy, it combines elements of Sailor Multi's scouting head part with Metabees seeker missiles.
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Whoa whoa whoa, only one part/chapter left? BTW was the 1.5 model idea your own construction? I forgot.
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
heh heh, I think so too, Brass, Metabee, it's recon and rescue time team.
Dreams 00 chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Another very good chapter. Outcomes rapid and decisive for the personages.
A marriage seems the solution (be possible). A fight (very well written) that seems a communique for the public (everyone knows of the pregnancy). And finally a job offer.
Dreams 00 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Very good chapter. So far the story has been fun, action, and dramatic touches.
This episode was very dramatic (the decision to have the baby), with an end of suspenseful (Mrs. amazake achieve what you want), it becomes in one of the best chapters.
Thank you for continuing.
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Heh, seriously don't know what to say Arika's pregnant Sam had an abortion. Karin was being a caring slut quite the oxymoron with those two words, Ikki's a zombie for a robattle, kinda reminds me Shariyuki during the WRT when those three Rubber Robo guys dressed up as females and had Ikki, Koji, and Sloan drooling over them.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Well Metabee it's a good thing that I'm seven years over your NC-17 requirement so I'll be sure to look for it.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
I hope to hell she isn't pregnant I mean seriously how the bloody hell can you have a 15 year old pregnant? And I think Megumi was being honest I think she cares about Hiroshi, but of course you already know that so all that's left is for me to read and find out. More Medabots More power.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
What are the odds that Arika has the Love Bug? Yes I took that name from one of the old Herbie Movies. BTW Sarah's brother's name in Damashii was Ginkai not Genkai, and I just remembered to repost, Ms. Nae is in this and you did get Brass a new body coolness, and crazy name Sexy Sailor Multi. BTW is Kam and Black Beetle in this what about Zuru and his two Medabots? Heck what about Karin, and Koji?
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I just noticed the title, A whole new world? I seriously hope you got permission from Disney, oh wait, this is a fan fic, nvm.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Samantha and Ginkai man, doi, you know Arc Dashes Medafighter. But good ending and seriously? Medabots with sex drives?! I hope this is rated T.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
World domination what else? Hopefully... oh wait, this one doesn't take place after Damashii does it, then Dr. Aki will have alot of work to do to combat those new Medabots.