Reviews for Give Me A Reason
DeDe chapter 12 . 11/27/2019
Yes because it makes total sense to wait the full 8 days when they could be killed at HOGWARTS and they don’t even know when the letter was sent. Justin’s mum literally said bond as soon as possible.
mintin chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
sup this is a s5tory i am actually excied to read :]
NaomI chapter 25 . 8/30/2007
Wow that was just amazing the whole plot and the ending great :,D and I like the poem Ron wrote xD

What makes this story even more interesting is the main couple I would have never thought of Ron and Justin getting together if I didn't read this and who would have thought that the Hufflepuffs would be vampires!

I really do like this story

-Naomi
Fake Is the New Real chapter 25 . 7/2/2007
This story is frickin' awesome! God, it had me up past 4am trying to finish it.
Coin Operated Pencil chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
I do agree with you: Ron never gets enough credit in fanfictions.

That being said, let me also say that this story is no better than the ones that make Ron the bad guy. Because in this one you have everyone else being the bad guy.

It isn't realistic, the way you have Harry being so immature and cruel. Harry's been through so much in his short life, and all of those things made him who he is. He's naturally had to grow up quicker than all of his year-mates and shouldn't therefore be more childish than a ten-year-old.

I like the idea of having a ron-centric fiction. I also like the idea of giving him a partner other than Hermione. I just don't like how cliche and unrealistic you've made this.

It could be done though. You just need to make these characters the characters we know and love from J.K. Rowling, and not your own creation. Otherwise, why even call it a fanfiction?

Your grammar was better than I've seen on this site in a while, though, so I do give you credit for that, as well as the idea behind this. Its execution just isn't the best and could definitely be better.

Good luck.
chic-10 chapter 24 . 4/16/2006
i can't wait for more ron fic . your justin is so cool
chic-10 chapter 25 . 4/16/2006
this is the best J/R fic ever

i love the story. thank you. i don't usually like vampire fic but your's is just awesome! hope you will write more ron story! (yes, i love ron and ron fics)
Latanya Kassidy chapter 25 . 4/24/2005
bravo! I really enjoyed this story! I'm amazed that you could come up with such a complex background and everything. I'll be looking forward to your next Ron fics!

~ L.K.
mizukimarr910 chapter 25 . 4/21/2005
...and shags, that was perfect and it's always hard to end a good storyand that one was really good. i love your stuff and i hope you keep writing more. i hate the fact that you bought more manga before me but i have twenty-five bucks to blow on my three-day weekend so i still get to get my manga. i love you and i love ron and justin forever. please keep writing and update again soon.

thanx mizukimarr910
Lady D of Chaos chapter 25 . 4/19/2005
the chapter was good. what that the last one?
Anon-a-miss chapter 24 . 3/15/2005
Hmm... I'm very... Confused...

Oh well I am 95% of the times anyway so screw good story, but (dries up tears) Why does it have to end? why? why? Why?
Anon-a-miss chapter 23 . 3/15/2005
RonTerminator

You think his clothes have enough stuff that kills? And would it be possible to edit in a exploding teddy bear?
Anon-a-miss chapter 22 . 3/15/2005
Too confusing cause its three in the morning thios is 2 days in a row u do this to me some ppl require sleep wonder if i'll ever meet those ppl? Anywho good writing, still wanted ginny to be les but hey itsa to late ya. :( : )
Anon-a-miss chapter 21 . 3/15/2005
Good chapter as always. too bad your story is finisged cause you could've killed pansy and set hermoine up with ginny. :'(
Anon-a-miss chapter 20 . 3/14/2005
I kinda half want evil Ron to catch you with that axe. :) Good work by the by.