Reviews for Only the Hero Remains
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Very well done :) the blanks are now filled in nicely for me!
Monna Sakura chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow! That was just plain cool! I've never read a Zelda fic before this one, and I think it gave me a pretty good entrance to this particular fanbase... I can see why Jo has you on her favorites...
BlueLucied chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
*Chases the other people off with Rabid Hamsters*

Yes, we all know it's a tad off the main story line! But it is really good... But in MM he started off with the Hylian Shield.. If he had left the forest at the *restart*, wouldn't he have the deku shield? Enough of that. Toodlez!
Kumori-san chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Whilst it does go against the actual storyline, it's still a very well put together little short story. I'm impressed! And trust me, I'm not easily impressed!

*duck flies by*

WOW! A DUCK! *chases after duck*
Sygrif chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
A great link between Oot and Mm!
Drache3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Well done indeed! So it goes against the true story, who cares? It's a great fic, period! Keep up the good work!
Sage Sheik I'm a little lazy so It dunt say Signed chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
well...innnnteresting. Other than it goes against the storyline...I've actually written sumthin like this..::shrug:: its more of an angsty thing...very good story, though
Ragamuffin Girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Ummmmmm, besides the fact that this COMPLETEY goes aganist the real story, this was way cool! Nicely written and the dispriction was great.
Andi Aradan chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Wow. Very well written...I think you've captured my own sympathies for Link almost better than my own words could. Good work on this story, and I can't wait to read another!
Nezuban chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
VERY GOOD! Well written and well conceived! Perhaps you could write a story about after Link's adventures in Termina!