Reviews for Snow and Dreams
hervissa chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
sooo good...as fire and honor :) maybe you can write something longer? RoLo is never enough here on ...pleeease :DDD you write very good...
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Beautiful.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
this is good
Elfkid chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
o- possible storm/wolvie together fic in the future vs. the musings? I wait on the tip of my seat! You have a way of words that really makes you think you're having the thoughts of the character (twilight zone music begins)
perch and creep chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
that was amazing.
Siamese Cat chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Wow..That was amazing. I'm a Ororo/Logan shipper too. HOpe you write more fics on those two.
Mis Fortune chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
amazing use of imagery and precise pacing in this story. The thoughts are concise enough to have come from Logan, and the poetic bent is oddly fitting, which is hard since it's coming from the mind of the killer canuck
Blades1987 chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
I like this story. A lot...
Mis Fortune chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
If Wolverine, (the movie version/comicbook version) any of them would just wake up one day and think those thoughts I'd be a committed fan for life. this was sweet. he loves her and not in a cheap or rebound way. but the real deal. keep writting this story and X-fics in general please?
nina chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
D'oh-! That's what I get for sneezing at the wrong moment. I love this short piece, and it's "Fire" companion. They're an excellent pair. Disregard the blank over on the "Snow" side...And word of warning...Never sneeze when your cursor's poised over the "Submit" button.
Firen chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
short, but sweet. this is very well written. sort of a mood piece. the prelude to something longer? *hopeful puppy eyes*
Imag chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Awesome! Simply Awesome! It's a really good look into Logan's head!
niala chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
That was so nice! I have to wonder if Logan's thoughts would be so eloquent and well put together. U should write a companion piece told from Storm's point of veiw. Lets see how she sees him.
Kalea chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Honest... I've been there myself more than once - many more times, actually. Though, I am made to wonder if Logan has ever allowed himself to admit any kind of weakness, even to himself? An interesting character point. I very much enjoyed this. - Marram
lilly chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
I love Logan and Storm fics. Keep up the good writing!