Reviews for Feathered Friends
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was great! wow. :) good job. *stiffles laughter*
midnightair chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
LOL...god i still laughing...that was so funny! great work...hehe
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wasn't sure where you were going with that at first but when you got there it was hysterically funny. Great fic.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Oh my God, I was making all sorts of weird squeaky noises trying not to wake up the whole household laughing... that's one of the funniest freakin' things I've ever read! Awesome!
Cohen-girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
This was a humourous well written story!
ttcarter chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
This is hysterical! You do a very good Seth!
Faith Love and Penny Candy chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Hahahahahahaha, oh my god, I could really see that happening to the boys. And I could totally picture Seth in all his pasty whiteness, poor guy. Awesome!
WillBurnInHell chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This is brilliant! The situation is hilarious, the dialogue's absolutely adorable, and Willis is divine!

"unabashed gentleman" indeed.
Joey51 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This was just the most classically funny thing I've ever read. Too good. The second you mentioned Kirsten in the crowd, all I could think of was that Fresh Prince episode... Heh. Anyway, too funny for words. But my favorite line (among many, MANY good ones) was this:

Now you can look, now you can’t, ladies.

What a mental picture that provoked...
BonnieD chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
"A brother act. Hm. Interesting."

I laughed from beginning to end. Great descriptions, hilarious comedic lines and natural dialogue, plus the perfect twist of it being a joke on Seth - even though that robbed us of seeing Ryan strut the catwalk.
S.Ann Smith chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
*falls over laughing* that was just too good... So, is there going to be a part two? lol ;) nice job
Mrs. Brody chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
awesome! im in stiches! this needs another chap with the aftermath of facing summer and mother!
make it stop jamie chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Very funny!
elzed chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I don't know why this is back up and I'm almost certain I reviewed it before but I love it so let me say again how funny that was. The thought of Seth naked before the Newpsies (and his mom!) has me cringing in sympathy as I laughed at the visual it evoked. His striptease is just fabulous. And the following sentences made me laugh a lot:

"It’s amateur night," Seth said. "I might not win, and I need the money. You, on the other hand, might win."

"Never hurts to offer, that’s my motto," the unabashed gentleman said.

"Get it over with," Ryan said ruthlessly. "Like the dentist."

Especially the unabashed gentleman. I love him.
kirstencohen chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
That was amzing! Im actually crying with laughter. I hope their are more chapters like maybe a Kirsten/seth scene. So funny!