Reviews for Vampyre Kisses
Silwen Prince chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Definitely something I haven't read before. Very unique.
Ecila chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hermione JEAN Granger. I'm sorry for being so bluntly mean but I've grown tired of people not at least making sure they get the details correct before writing the story.
greatEXpectationz chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
hmmm me lykie
amyannonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
loved it ! great storyboard, love the characters, just love the whole thing! Saiyachick, whoever thinks this was poorly written is indeed a fool!

fantastically written and definitively worth reading!
kaka96 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Cool story I loved the plot.
Rev K chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I really loved this story. I was wondering if you could tell me the name of the song featured and the band that sings it? I know a lot of people that would love it (including myself).

Sincerely,

Reverend Crystal
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I like it. Keep up the good work.
minipoison chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
i really love it! it made me soo happy! it is beautiful!

jordan
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
wow.
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Love it! I loved your characterisation for Draco. Made him seem so real!
gaaralovinginsominac chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
hi there! im brand spankin new to and i love to read stories in my spair time. but...i have a confession to make...i like the naughty ones. espically dracoxhermione! i LOVE this story with a passion. its so demonic and so in detail. i loved it so much i went to your page and looked for more! and at the end of one, you said: "give me some ideas and ill write it."

i dunno if your still doing that, but if it wouldnt be to much trouble..could you...um...do you think you could write more stories like this? ...preforably mature? ./. but if you still dont do that thats perfectly okay! you dont even have to respond to this if you dont want to!

love your stories!
GrayIllusion chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wow...that story was damn good...I had my doubts when I read the summary, but they're put to rest now...Kudos on a good fic.
EternusLemures chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Very well written. The sex scene wasn't overdone like most people tend to do. I liked the story line, all in all. It seemed, though, that you played up the demon's marking of the mate theme in here. It was very well written, as I said before, not overdone not lacking. Very well written.

EL
Croaker chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Ok...that was actually really gross..BUT u did warn me so my bad. Although, i have to admit it was amazingly written. Like holy shitters it was good. Your an amazing author.

The plot was really good to. I also liked how u ended it, by saying there eyes were filled with warmth and compassion instead of hollow and cold like at the beggining. hahaha that was great...soo yeh...kootos to u gurl

Croaker
DracoLover666 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
HOLY SHIT! that was amazing...you totally sucked me in..lol..i couldn't stop reading it for a second. but NO..why does it have to be a one shot...it was to good...i love it. lol. truly awesome...but i still think you should write more.