Reviews for Experience
Garbouw Deark chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
Honestly, you are one of the best authors on Fanfiction. All four of your stories that I have read so far are amazing, and I cannot wait to read them all.
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Haha! I just realized the Forenze is just like Ratchet!
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Nice job. I like the way you changed the story slightly so that it would fit with Vader and Boba's new roles. :)
WrittinInStone chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
Like the one before, this was a great fic. Wonderful job. I really liked how you did this.
Theiata chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Hello Kenya, I'm hooked to your plot, and whereever it may take me!

You might want to correct that sentence some time:

"We'll deal with Piett's treason later," Piett replied.

;-)
anemix chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
This is a great trilogy, and I really love reading it so far. Keep writing! You're good at it.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Kittenmommy chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
Another great story! I'm going to read the sequel soon!
Lielac chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
I'm not crying... 's just a cold. ... Ah sod it yes I'm crying.

CURSE J0!

Also, WHEN. WILL. ANI. GET. TO. TAKE. OFF. THAT. MASK?
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
I always liked Peitt! He's a good character, and though I do wish that Boba Fett was acting for the good of the Galaxy, it's not unexpected. I wonder if he'll be devoured by the Sarlaac in the upcoming chapters?

CT
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Mess indeed! Very good story!

CT
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
What a way for Vader to recover his memories...

I wonder, is Padmé by any chance alive; because I fell that Yoda or Obi-Wan made an insinuation towards that idea. I hope it is that way. It would make things all the better. I hope they'll find out Leia is Luke's twin soon enough, oh and I wonder how the Alliance will react when Anakin and Luke finally throw them the bombshell of them being father and son! (That will certainly be interesting).

Well, I shall go to your sequel now, can't wait to know what happens next!
ignatius b chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
yes, more wonderful stuff!

gah! but why hasn't he taken off the mask yet? you're torturing me here..

maybe i missed something...

ah yes, and yes, i am still amazingly awake.
wentelteefje chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
yay!

O.O I've been up, literally all night... reading ff. feeling a bit hysterical. not to mention insane. great... so i guess i'll keep reading... because this is great stuff!
ILDV chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
GOOD!
firelegs chapter 14 . 1/3/2007
Hey, I have a couple of questions:

1. This has been bugging me since a few chapters into Book 1, but Vader's loaded (you even say that). Even if Vader didn't know, the Alliance definitely did, and even though they're the good guys, a few million credits (and I suspect there would be far more) buys a lot of guns, or the supplies for the lung transplant.

2. Yoda and Obi-Wan knew about Leia - when they told Vader and Luke about eachother, why not about her, too?

Thanks